Thursday, August 19, 2010

GUYS!! I think that I've found the perfect guy, but I am not totally sure, need advice.?

I am currently getting a divorce from my abusive husband. A gentleman friend of mine has stepped up and professed his love for me. I have told him that I can only be friends with him until after my divorce is final. He is okay with it. He calls me when he says he will, he asks about how my kids are doing. He makes me feel so good about myself. His is extremely patient and understanding. He compliments me and makes sure that I am doing well.





Is this for real? What's the catch? He just looking for sex? Help!GUYS!! I think that I've found the perfect guy, but I am not totally sure, need advice.?
Congrats on the divorce! Kick that abusive prick to the curb!





Sounds real to me... asking about your kids, paying attention to you, the dude sounds legit.


If he was just interested in sex, he would have said ';call me when your divorce is final'; and you probably wouldn't hear from him after that.





Best of luck!GUYS!! I think that I've found the perfect guy, but I am not totally sure, need advice.?
Watch out for guys that look for girls on the rebound. Try dating him without ';bedtime services';. I've always heard that you can tell how a man will treat you by the way he treats his mother, maybe you could try to get him to introduce you.
Sounds to me like if he were looking for sex, he'd be looking elsewhere. Unless, of course, you're friends with benefits.





Are you going to have money from the settlement? Consider a credit check (as unromantic as that sounds).





How long has he been waiting? Is there anyone you can ask about his previous relationships?





I'd be careful (and I'm a guy) - he just sounds too good to be true.
Believe it or not, there are some nice guys out there. THere may be no catch! Just be careful since there are kids involved, but I'd say he sounds wonderful.
I think you should atleast give him a try, just leave it without having doubts.
maybe yes maybe no but you must take it slow hope all things going find with you, good luck
No, he likes you. You have been abused. Later, you might just be able to accept that you are a pretty good catch! Obviously, he thinks so! Best wishes.
hmm he could be. There is an old rumor about separated or recently divorced women. In some cases it is true in some it isn't. Just keep him around and keep him cut off for a while and see what happens.
guys are always looking for sex get with him anyway
I'm sure he wants sex, but you shouldn't hold that against him. After all, would you want him if he didn't find you sexually attractive?





Just date him and see, it's really not that complicated. Just don't be a typical girl and treat him bad.
Thats a tough one, although it is usually not a good thing to jump right back in the game after such a relationship you were just in. He sounds like a nice guy and if you feel his intentions are true then no harm in giving it a shot, its not like you have to marry him immediatley, just feel him out and see what kind of person he is. You will know pretty quick if he is only trying to get in your pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment