Sunday, August 22, 2010

Guys and girls please give me your advice. so what do i do now? i cant deal with this anymore....?

so a month an 1/2 ago i left my x-bf of 1yr. %26amp; 6mth, because i left to mexico. i didnt want to be in a relationship no more %26amp; i was feeling different with him %26amp; about him. so he gave me my space. i had forgotten him %26amp; had a lil crush over there. but now i returned for school %26amp; we have the same class %26amp; see each other. for lunch we had to work in teams %26amp; we were talking close %26amp; i felt like this weird thing in between the space that we were apart. he kissed me %26amp; i kissed him back %26amp; i started to cry. i still have feelings for him %26amp; i still love him.





he came to my house today %26amp; i told him i still have feelings for him %26amp; he said what do you want? %26amp; i told him that i want to b with him but i want to b single. here'ss the catch since i broke up with him my mom is cool with that %26amp; my friend to. his parents also don't want us together.


he told me that he wasnt going to wait for me %26amp; that this was it, he wasnt gonna wait....i dont know what to do. i dont want to here ';i told you, you were gonna go back to him'; from my parents %26amp; my friend.





i still love him %26amp; want him back but at the same time i want to be single.





he treats me so good.


i promise but the thing that also keeps me from getting back with him is when he gets mad. he has a temper but he treats me so good.





also when we were going out there were rumors of him with these 3 girls at seperate time %26amp; he was always honest with me. %26amp; when i left him i was talking to this guy but he wasnt the reason why i left him...





he isnt a cheater (i guarantee). but im so stuck in the middle right now.


hes inlove with me....%26amp; god its so hard...Guys and girls please give me your advice. so what do i do now? i cant deal with this anymore....?
If you are still a teenager, then let time tell. Don't be too serious with how you feel now as it may not be the same in years to come when you start to grow. People change. Give yourself a chance. Thinking you still love him may just be a temporary emotions recalling the old days. If this guy loves you, then he will give you time to consider and not pressuring you. All the best.


















































Guys and girls please give me your advice. so what do i do now? i cant deal with this anymore....?
so you want to be with this guy but also be single...if the guy feels the same way then of course its easy to work that out..





..but if he feels stronger then you need to make up your mind...either get back with him and get a relationship going or just stay friends and hope that he is available when you do feel like getting back with him...

No comments:

Post a Comment