Monday, August 23, 2010

Need advice - can b from any1 but preferably guys.?

ok - so - this is a luv question - like a does he like me question - but, i need 2 know if hes flirting or if hes just doing this stuff 2 annoy me





so, his name is Tyler, and he always punches me and stuff, so i always kick him back! IT's sorta our thing - and anywayz - he always tox 2 me and stuf and he leans on me and stuff. he always tells me ';I ahv no friends'; and then I go yes i do, ur sorda one of them and then he's like ';i know';. And he tells me to suck his balls - eww - and yea... hes like dat... he also told me he liked me but then said just kidding.





yea - so..is he flirting or just annoying me?





would u do dat if u were flirting?Need advice - can b from any1 but preferably guys.?
I do do that to some girls i like and dont like. It could be both probably he best way to find out is to ask him.Need advice - can b from any1 but preferably guys.?
I have the same problem at my job with this guy who i have to work next to. Jus tell him straight up look please stop, its interfering and you havnt the time nor enegy to waste. Look girl, how old or you? dont waste your time there are PLENTY fish in tha sea. either he likes you (if he does then great) if not (if he just wants to mess with your head) you need to find yourself someone who'll treat you better. even if he is fer real do you always wanna be treated that by your boyfriend?
He really sounds like a jerk but there's a good chance he's into you.
hard to tell, you must like him or you wouldnt have asked, you should tell him you like him and want to date him, and if you get rejected, just tell him you were joking, maybe thats what he was doing with you, and i would never flirt like that but i would never do that anyways
Ok,





Depending on the age criteria...





If i were to flirt with someone, I wouldnt insult them or ask for sexual favours, But like i said, Depending on the age criteria. It sounds like you two have known each other for a while, However, he might be flirting with you to an extent! If he wanted something he would have already tried for something!
of course, it just playing, like him tapping you, it could be worse

No comments:

Post a Comment