Sunday, August 22, 2010

What relationship advice can you give to a guy who is meeting a girl who speaks no english?

This girl is from russia. Were gonna meet in london but I need as much advice as possible. Thing is I like her nature she's kinda silly and so I guess its not totally shallow but I want to know how I can communicate with her. What would you do? I have a translation thing but on a more immidiate level what should we do. I can't sleep with girls unless I can form some kind of freindship first.What relationship advice can you give to a guy who is meeting a girl who speaks no english?
If it's ment to be no language can come between it. Learn a few ';fast'; phrases that will help then study study study!What relationship advice can you give to a guy who is meeting a girl who speaks no english?
What is wrong with you? ';I can't sleep with girls unless I can form some kind of freindship first.'; You must be pretty perverted or something huh. Do you really think that is the way to get around? I dont think any girl would read this and think forming a friendship just to sleep with them is alright (that is unless you are disgusting to). Don't you even care about the girl or are you just so desperate for sex your willing to lets say meet a girl who is very vulnerable because she doesn't speak english. Sorry if i offended any offenders.
So are you going there to meet her to sleep with her? And how did you translate to eachother to get to the point your meeting? Good luck your going to need it. Or hire a translator prior to meeting to tag along hahahahahaha
How do you know you even like her if you have even talked to her. I would say Hit it if you like it... then try to make it work if not I would move on. I dated a german girl, but she could speak some engish but the sex was the best I ever had. I would have married her
go straight to bed.. no words or language needed.
aww this situation made me laugh lol im russian 2.. well learn few russian words and theres a *love* language that everybody can speak!! anyways Good luck :) and just tell me if you need any help!! :):)
ur case is an interesting one. Guess u can build a strong bond of friendship and love from this situation. She can learn english with ur help and u can pick up russian thru her( like kids- u can grow up together)
well,cancel the date.or maybe buy i dictinory n study.
Hand Signals LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment