Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Ok I really need help with this one guys I hope you have some advice. :about video cards of course:?

Will this Video Card


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/鈥?/a>





Fit into standard PCI SLOTS like these





http://www.xbitlabs.com/images/cpu/lga77鈥?/a>





I know that the card has 3 sections on the connector but will this card still work in those types of Slots?Ok I really need help with this one guys I hope you have some advice. :about video cards of course:?
Yeah, it'll be fine. That card is keyed for both 66 MHz and 33 MHz PCI slots, which is why it has the three tab/two space layout.





I'll give you a bit of a heads up though, that performance from that card won't be as good as it's PCI-e equivalent would be.Ok I really need help with this one guys I hope you have some advice. :about video cards of course:?
yes it will i put the exact same gpu in my dads computer and the only problem i had was the space but he also had a mid tower but yes the geforce 8500gt will fit

No comments:

Post a Comment