Thursday, July 29, 2010

Does my ex secretly want me back? I need a guys advice.?

I'm a senior in high school. My ex and I dated for a year and weve broken up and gotten back together mulitple times through about the past two years. It seems like I have never been able to get 100% over him. Lately I have been missing him, and I'm not sure whether its him I miss or just having someone there for me. We've both been with other people, but the relationships never lasted long. One of my best friends told me he still talks to her about me like when he used to go to her for advice, and even asked what Id said if he asked me back out. But he was just joking apparently. And he told her he didnt like me. I'm so confused. He tends to play mind games. And will try to cut me out of contact with him but then he'll talk to me at school like it all never happend. He seems to get jealous over other guys, and mentions things to me to me about them. And I tell him he shouldnt care, and then he says he doesnt. I just need help knowing how the male brain works. Please help! =]Does my ex secretly want me back? I need a guys advice.?
Well, first of all I think ur just missing having somebody there for you, not him necessarily. And I really don't believe in breaking up, getting back together, breaking up, getting back together... so maybe you guys just aren't right for one another.





He is probably also just missing having somebody there for him. He's lonely, he's bored. He is playing mind games with you to keep him occupied, yet he is not willing to commit again because he probably knows it won't work out. However, he is in the mind set... ';if I can't have her, nobody can';.... He's just jealous. It doesn't mean he want's you back or anything... more like he's jealous of guys having interest in you and him not having any girls diggin him type of thing. Just let him go is my advice. Seems like too much drama.... that you don't need.

No comments:

Post a Comment