Thursday, July 29, 2010

AM I GETTING PLAYED OR AM I BEING PARANOID?? GUYS ADVICE PLEASE?

guys of all ages please answer?


Theres this guy that i met clubbing a few months ago. we kicked it the same night that we met, and i went to his house with him. i told him i dont sleep with guys unless im going out with them.


the next day he dropped me off blah blah blah..


ok then a couple days later he texted me to see if i wanted to kick it blah blah blah... we were texting and he texted me a message insinuating that he wanted to *****. i told him that if all he wanted was to ***** then that wasnt what i was looking for. he said that wasnt what he was looking for either. blah blah blah.





fast forward 2 months.





ok on saturday i saw him at the club again and he said he had gotten a new phone and needed my number again. we decided to kick it after the club. i went to his house and on the way back to his house he asked me to be his g/f blah blah blah. i was like chea rite ur just saying that so u can *****. but he promised he wasnt blah blah blah


and i was like then ok i guess..if youre really serious. and he was like, ok then youre my girlfriend blah blah blah.





then wen we got home we ate sum food..kicked it for a while and then he wanted to ';make love'; this time hahaha.





i repeated again my rules and he kept reassuring me that i am his girlfriend we are going out, blah blah blah. i was like ok but im just making sure youre not just going to break up wsith me in 2 days. and he was like , no i want to be with you for a long time. so i gave in. (normally i wouldnt but i had been thinking that i needed to get laid anyways cuz my last bf was a month and a half ago so whatever)


he was really sweet the whole night and was cuddling with me and stuff and kissing the whole time. usually playa guys r all about getting themselves off and then they jus pass out hahahaha.





the next morning he dropped me off around 830, he said he was going to richmond to go to a lake with his friends. i told him ok jus call me wen u get back or whatever.and gave him a kiss. he left and then i texted him at like 3:00 and said ';drive safely ok';


and he neverrrrrr texted back. after awhile i figured he wasnt goin to cuz this guy is a TOTAL player. but nothin i didnt already expect. anyways. but still at the same time i was pretty pisssed that he was SO insistint about being my boyfriend and then jus dissappear off the face of the earth after he got what he wanted. lol.


whatever. i jus cut my losses and figured whateva at least i got laid with a hella fine guy.


then today (a day and a half later) he finally texts me at 6:00


hey what are you doing?





WTF.


can any of you guys from the male species please explain to me what is going on here. i need to know if i have a boyfriend or not and if i should text back or now. i havent texted back yet cuz i was too mad. i mean he waited this long to text me back should i even bother????


or jus ignore him?AM I GETTING PLAYED OR AM I BEING PARANOID?? GUYS ADVICE PLEASE?
hi i'm a girl but my gut feeling is that he sounds like a player.





mind you when i was younger i also didn't usually sleep with guys i barely know, but my husband who I am happily married to we slept together after only 3 weeks lol... but he did ask to make it exclusive, etc. prior to sleeping together...





just my opinion but in my experience i never met anybody with serious potential in a club... try through friends or school or activities... heck believe it or not i met my husband on a dating site (you gotta cut through lots of crap profiles to find the good ones though hehe)AM I GETTING PLAYED OR AM I BEING PARANOID?? GUYS ADVICE PLEASE?
he is your boyfriend. he wants to be with you. but he went to the lake with his friends so he probably was being all macho macho out there with them and didnt remember to text you. you also told him text me when you get back. so that is what he did. give him a chance.
he's just playing you. all he wants is a NSA relationship. if you want a long term relationship then maybe you shouldnt give in at the first date. im sure you can do way better than the club.
if i were u i would just ignore him..i think he just texts cause he wants some more from you and i think thats the only way he sees u..that whole ure my gf crap was to get in ur pants..i would just ignore him and find somebody who is worth it..how do u know hes not doing this with different girls?
  • black lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment