Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Advice from someone please? Need a guys opinion?

Okay so my boyfriend and I were together for going on 4 years. He broke up with me almost 3 weeks ago. I haven't tried contacting him at all. I haven't heard from him either. I am beginning to think he forgot about me or something. Will he never talk to me again? I mean we were super close and knew everything about eachother. The break-up happend sooo fast. He said he just ';snapped'; and can't take what he said were ';pointless arguements'; I am close to his family and talk to them occasionally but it's hard because I associate them with him. Is 3 weeks even that long? Does it usually take guys longer to realize what they've lost? Please don't just put ';move on'; or anything like that, I really need some advice here, I feel so sad :/ life is so weird without talking to him everyday or seeing him. Any help/advice is much appreciated! thanks everyoneAdvice from someone please? Need a guys opinion?
I know exactly how you feel because I once went through a similar situation with my ex girlfriend. Call him and ask to talk to him and let him know how you feel. Get everything out of your system and then once you get closure you can either choose to try and stay friends or you can move on. I'm sorry but that's all there is to do.Advice from someone please? Need a guys opinion?
He broke up with you. You don't want to hear ';move on';, so what DO you want to hear? Do you want to hear that after a certain amount of time, he's going to realize he made a mistake and come back to you? I'll tell you that if that's what you want to hear, but, frankly, you are now sitting on a broken-down bus on the road to nowhere. He got off that bus. You can stay on it as long as you want to, but how long do you want to?





He broke up with you.
Hey he broke up with you! Did you ever stop to think that he may actually be hurting? You drove him away! He probably couldn't take any more B.S. from you. You pushed him away with all your ';pointless argument's';. He got real tired of it and said enough is enough! Now He's moving on with his own life and practicing the old ';outta sight, outta mind '; He is concentrating on healing himself, leave him alone! Yo, you need to work on the fact that your always conflicting with one thing or another. Dudes want no part of that kinda crap! I'd bail too if you were my GF.

No comments:

Post a Comment