Thursday, July 29, 2010

Advice from girls with experience with guys please!!?

Ok Il try and keep this as short as I can !!





A guy asked for my number through mail on bebo. I told him I couldnt give him my numb until I got home because I dont know my own number (im on holiday atm)





He said he wanted my number cos its easier to talk that way instead of on bebo.





Now im stuck in a rut !!


I dont really like him but I have to give him my number now because I told him I would (I couldnt I have said no)


Problem is when he starts texting me what if he asks to be with him, how can I say no?


Someone told me to tell him u have no credit, but seriously that cant last for long, and he will confront me about it on bebo if I dont text him!





Thanks for taking the time to click and hopefully u read it all!


Advice wud be very much appreciated !!Advice from girls with experience with guys please!!?
if u don't like him don't waste his time. just have sum balls %26amp; say u wud rather chat on bebo. if he don't like it then tough. u cant be polite with some guys they just won't take the hint.Advice from girls with experience with guys please!!?
Just tell him the truth that you just want to be friends. trust me he won't be too disappointed because he doesn't know you personally and he will get over it.





Also he could be being really nice as a show you don't know what he's like really and he could be fake. I wouldn't give your number out to him and tell him that your not going to because of such and such
How old are you?





If you are below 16 say your parents dont like you giving your number out to bebo contacts and that your not allowed - to be honest - if you are below 18 I wouldnt give your number out anyway - I'm 28 and few people online get my number unless I get to know them!
okay first of all, why would you give your number to a guy that you dont like? thats pretty much leading him on, you dont have to give your number to a guy that you dont want to it dont matter if you promised or not. and yes say no if he does ask you out.
I HAVE BEEN IN THAT SITUATIONS A FEW TIMES. IM ONLY SIXTEEN.. I JUST DELETE THEM AS SOON AS THEY SUGGEST THAT UNLESS I HAVE KNOWN THEM PROPERLY.





I HAVE HAD A VERY BAD EXPERIANCE WHICH DID NOT END WELL.





PLEASE HUN, DONT GIVE HIM YOUR CONTACT DETAILS.. PLEASE DONT.





just say i have to go, and block and delete its simple and will make you feel alot safer.. as soon as he suggests it. delete him








please dont give him your personal details.
If you never met him before in person, don't do it.


tell him you don't give your number away if you don't know the person, even if you said you would


don't lead him on!
honey, if you havent given him ya number, delete him off bebo and leave it at that.. he doesnt know you personally just off the internet.. say what you like, its not a problem.


if you have given him ya number.. then your a fool xx
Just don't give him your number, he's probably mailing about 50 different women so it's not that he thinks you're special or anything, he sounds like a perv!
just say your parents dont want you to text much because yo uhave high bills, and that yo uhavent had a chance to go on bebo much because yoru on holidays.
You are an idiot if you allow someone that texts you to intimidate you into doing something you don't want to do.


Just call yourself Sara Jane Dumbell
You do not have to give anyone your number, and delete him from bebo! you shouldnt have to speak to people you do not like
Block and ignore him.
dont give out your number on the net, especially to people you dont know
If you don't really like him then keep him on Bebo. If he likes talking to you then he will talk via e-mails no problem.





People on the internet are not always who they say they are and they are safer to stay on there. He could turn out to be weird, and could, say, text you or phone you at anytime of the day - imagine a nice 3:00 in the morning phone call just to say hello?





When you get back from holiday don't send the number (he can't force you to), and just tell him straight that you have had second thoughts of sending it. If he wants a reason you could always say that you gave it out to someone else who was too weird and leave it at that.





If he only wants to talk on the phone rather than mail then thats his loss, you don't have to talk to him

No comments:

Post a Comment