Thursday, July 29, 2010

I'm lonely and very sad about my ex breaking up with me i really need guys advice and girls?

I don't even know where to start. i just had a big cry about my ex boyfriend. First off he transfered to GMU for this semester and he broke up with me 2 weeks before going there. I found out he got a dorm and messeged one of my friends that we drank with over the summer if there were any parties i told him it would hurt my feelings if he did, and i just found out tonight that they did hang out and also with her girl friends. I'm really sad. everytime i get sad i feel liek i have to call him. i wish i was stronger not to do that. and i dont ever want to get hurt again so i think i should just not even try to get close with another guy cause ill end up getting hurt so badly. i feel like there is no hope for me. i mean my mom has been married 4 times. i just wish that there was a guy that would love me, because my mom always tells me how beautiful of a person i am but then the guys i go out with don't make me feel beautiful. and also i have no friends now none that are close.I'm lonely and very sad about my ex breaking up with me i really need guys advice and girls?
Don't give up!!!... but right now just stay away from him and stay away from other guys for a little bit. You need time to get over it and your best girlfriends should be the best thing that can help you do that. Find things to occupy your mind and your time. You WILL get through it and you WILL find someone who is worthy of your love! It DOES take patience. The more you try to contact him the more it drives him away. He broke up with you and that means he has moved on. By showing him you are cool with giving him that space, you increase your chances of at least keeping him around as a friend or maybe more (but later on down the road). Just keep positive and don't let him see that you are hurt. Guys can't take the guilt thing and they hate seeing us cry. Just wish him the best and move on!I'm lonely and very sad about my ex breaking up with me i really need guys advice and girls?
You're very welcome! I hope everything works out for you. :)

Report Abuse



I hear the pain in the way you write :-/ I've felt that way before. You lose the one person that you had a shot with, and now you're alone in the world, with no reason to believe it's ever going to work out again. To top it off, you're imagining him off with other girls while you are alone, and with your mom's history there's very little to give you faith that love can last forever or that you can trust anybody to stay.





The only thing I can really offer is perspective...I have felt like you before...and love has come along much faster than I expected it to, from guys who really were willing to stick it out for the long haul with me. There are good guys out there who will think you are beautiful and who will want to stay with you forever. You just have to get through this tough stretch right now.
growing pains love hurts be strong and not tuff and never give up
You need to cut that guy out of your life! You need to have more respect for yourself. You also should not compare yourself to your mom, you and your mom are two differernt people. You need to get those negative thoughts out of your head too.(that you are not going to find anyone). When you are in a relationship or dating, men can sense that. The next man should not suffer for the things that the last guy did. I think that if you want to find someone, you need to stop looking and start working on your self esteem. Do things that make you happy and the right guy will find you. I use to think similar things like you. Dating is full of trial and error. You are not going to find the right guy on the first date! If that were the case, everyone would be happy! Some people find their true loves at twenty five and some find them at fifty, so dont have any worries!
Aw.. hunnie I'm in the same boat. I know it sucks. My b/f of almost 2 1/2 years broke up with me yesterday because I'm going to BSU and he's doing marines and he thinks I'm going to cheat on him and drink all the time **even though I haven't drank it over like a year** And he's hanging out with this girl that is going into the army and they drank together last night...and man I'll tell you what life freaking sucks. I just want to call him and work everything out...but then you can't. So I dunno what to tell you-but that there are others out there just like you...and I'm sorry you are going through all this too...I hope it gets better.
you know i was going to say something cynical here but i decided to just be nice and say hey buck up sweetheart its really not the end of the world trust me you need not worry being that you are young you have many years ahead of you to find love or at least a good friend to share life with, i understand it hurts because you really thought you loved this guy but let me tell you something you probably didnt you were probably just in love with the idea of having someone special not the person themself when you actually break up its the fact that it didnt work out that hurts not the fact that you are no longer with them anymore just slow down take it a day at a time and not worry so much just let it hapen dont force anything upon yourself or anyone else, you can message me if you would like to talk
You have to suck it up and NOT call him. Thats the first step to take. Just keep reminding yourself how much he hurt you, and you'll eventually stop wanting him so badly. I know it sucks at first, trust me. BUT you will find someone who will be 10x better than he ever was. Don't close yourself off to the idea of ever being with another guy for fear of getting hurt again. Just give yourself time and everything will be okay. Sometimes you gotta grieve for a while and then you'll realize what it is. good luck!!
uhmmmm wow....try to get some new friends....as many as possible!!! u can start by adding me as one of'em....that should help. the more lonely u are the more u think and hurt. try not to think toomuch. n learn to love yaself nomatter what.
  • black lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment