Saturday, July 31, 2010

Guy advice?...shy guy I talked to a couple times..?

Theres this guy who I've talked to a couple times in class and I like him but he's really shy and I always have to come up to him, but when I talk to him he is really nice to me and we have a great conversation. I don't want him to think I'm weird or anything since I keep coming up to him so yesterday and today I didn't and we didn't talk at all. He told me he's really quiet so how can I find out if he likes me or not? Guy advice?...shy guy I talked to a couple times..?
I'm exactly the same, i moved last year to a new school in a different state and became more shy than i thought was humanly possible and I'm on the opposite side of your situation a girl always starts the conversation but i never do. there is a good chance that he likes you just keep your eye open for little things like where he looks or if he looks at you, although he doesn't speak alot he can be thinking alot and sometime he may be thinking about you. But coming from me, i don't show emotions really at all and if he doesn't, that means only time could tell just talk to him every once in a while and you will grow on him.





- AaronGuy advice?...shy guy I talked to a couple times..?
Dont push it. Guys know what they want, and will do anything to get it even the shy ones, so I would just settle to being his friend, maybe he hasnt matured so give him some space and some time.
if hes shy it will be quite difficult for you to find out. ask him casually ';so, do you have a girl in mind ?'; and make conversation from there, about relationships ect.
wow


I have no clue....


if hes too quiet to talk to you then why bother???


you need someone whos just as chatty as you...


but if you like him alot then just keep on talking to him..


make him open up more.
well if he's that shy just ask him since u seem to be the dominate one dont be scared shy people need a push to get them going
if he is anything like me ask him out you'll make his day.
get 1 of ur friends 2 ask him 4 u

No comments:

Post a Comment