Thursday, July 29, 2010

Advice or opinions, any experience? Basically GUYS: Why would you still talk to your EX? (kind of long, sorry)?

READ THE THINGS WITH STARS AHEAD, THOSE ARE MORE IMPORTANT!!


YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ IT ALL!! I know this is long.


I tried making it short*lol*





NO MEAN ANSWERS PLEASE.








****We live a few hours away. I am 17 and he is 18.





***3-4 years ago, he broke up with me.


We were on and off.


He got off the right path of life, and started using drugs.


He went to Juvi time after time.


He would call me from Juvi.


He has been in other relationships, but they don't last long. From what I know he doesn't talk to the girls anymore.





A couple of years ago, I was in a relationship and I told him was going to break up with my boyfriend. He said that if I did, he wouldn't talk to me anymore.





********We've always gotten in arguments, and supposedly say we are not going to talk to eachother anymore. haha


We ALWAYS end up talking.





We were talking and the subject came up, if there is something wrong with a girl going to a party and dancing.


I said no, I don't think there is anything wrong.


HE said he wouldn't want his girlfriend danving with other guys, because it leads to other things!!





***He asks me regularly, when I'm I going to go over to the area he lives at; and at times he says he has to talk to me face to face.











***OKAY. I AM CONFUSED.


SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE HE STILL HAS FEELINGS FOR ME.





LAST TIME I TOLD HIM NOT TO TALK TO ME, BECAUSE IT WAS BETTER,


AND HE CALLED ME THE NEXT DAY, HE SEEMED ALL SERIOUS AND HE ASKED IF I WAS SURE.





************A few months ago, he e-mailed me apologizing for being mean to me back when he was doing bad, and thanking me for giving him advice even though he was a dumbass for not listening.


That hopefully I can find someone who can treat me better than him.


And that He knows he is never going to meet someone as special as me.





He might not be good lookng, but I love him the way he is; and I don't want to go out with another guy, like something tells me not to.


I can't focus on another guy.





THANKSAdvice or opinions, any experience? Basically GUYS: Why would you still talk to your EX? (kind of long, sorry)?
give him one more chance to straiten out - if u think you love him and he loves you then he should be able to do it - say this oculd work if u get better - if he doesnt then try your hardest to stop seeing himAdvice or opinions, any experience? Basically GUYS: Why would you still talk to your EX? (kind of long, sorry)?
You are 17. He is 18. Even if you dated for a few years like you say...if has not been an ADULT relasionship. You are both still young and there are millions of reasons to stay in touch. The best way to know why he keeps talking to you is to ask HIM
eh, sometimes I feel like I have to. I never actually want to..
The bad boy syndrome. He told you the truth and you still want him back.SMH
time to m ove on. hes a dirt bag. find a hero.
girls...
move on and its okay to still be friends with an ex but a guy that keeps in constant touch with his ex ahead of his girl friend is no guy
your so young don't play this game move on you have your life ahead of you. If you feel like he is the one for you then don't move on fight for him keep him and try your best this way when you are older you can not say it was you i live with that everyday and it sucks good luck
Well if i was you i wouldn't talk to him because the guy that loves you tells you i love you or i miss you and is not with alot of bull shi_t that he cant tell you hes feelings how come he doesn't tell you to get together again or tells you i love you or whatever
you talk to your ex because you just want to be friends or maybe there will be a u-turn if you can't find someone else better , some people still help their ex with the finances or if they have children together they have to communicate.
So break the barrier and go out with him and that much be his last chance. Do not gather problems. just get rid of him if he do it again.
Guys talk to the ex's for reasons. Wether it be love,sex,friendship,money,trying to make someone else like them,etc. There will always be a reason. Like dude up top said he's a dirtbag you need to move on with your life. Unless he shows you physically and emotionally he can change,and not for a short amount of time, enough for the rest of your relationship. I f he changes take him back if not move on and stop letting him bother you.
i talk to some of my ex's. the ones that didnt cheat on me. I went through some difficult times and made some bad decisions, and i do believe in second chances. i believe that this guy, just based on the information given, might be trying to change his ways, maybe you should give him a shot, as long as when you were with him, he made you happy, and made you a better person.
didn't read all that, but one might still talk to their ex because they like you as a person and genuinely want to be your friend, but its too complicated to still be with you or you rejected them and they think you would still accept them as a friend
He is playing with your emotions. He just likes to know he can get you any time he wants. Resist the urge to talk to him.
No duh he likes u, but u are egging him on, telling him its ok. if ur serious about not wanting him then STOP COMMUNICATING WITH HIM! thats the key.

No comments:

Post a Comment