Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need some advice on what i should do about liking two guys at the same time?

Ok. there's this guy at school, and he really like me, he's even told me that, and i kinda like him. but there's this other guy that i have been friends with for a while, and i also like him. i don't know what to do. the guy from school is sweet, and nice, but my friend doesn't really take much notice, only sometimes when we talk, he might flirt around a little bit. thats about it, but yet i still like him.and i am too scared to ask my friend if he likes meI need some advice on what i should do about liking two guys at the same time?
if your friend just flirts around with you and that's it, he doesn't really seem your type. (unless you're into the flirty business) i would give the other guy who's sweet a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment