Thursday, July 29, 2010

Ok guys i really really need!!..to have advice on this!!!..girls could help me on this one too but guys PLEASE

i think i am very very extremely U-G-L-Y!..but everyone tells me i am ';really pretty'; even had a guys tell me that a couple times before..but i look at myself and just think ';ugh!..who is on the other side of the glass cuz i really hope thats not me!';..i feel bad bout myself usually putting myself down.and back to the big part of the subject..i see guys looking at me alot..and thats when i feel good bout myself..but then two seconds later i think bout something i might have on my face or sumptin or my make-up is probably smeared..(putting myself down)..i really want to know..am i pretty or not..truthful answers because no matter wut you told me i couldnt get mad because i asked for the truth so thats wut i really want..butttttt...i dont have pics up..i dont think i am tryin to put some up after i do this but if i dont have them up when you find this question then go to myspace.com/88524141 please do this it really does mean alottOk guys i really really need!!..to have advice on this!!!..girls could help me on this one too but guys PLEASE
Have more self-confidence. The real worth of a person is a hell of a lot more than the external looks. Feel good about yourself and work towards what you want. I would recommend that if you are having issues in this regard, you consider seeing a therapist. There is nothing wrong or shameful in that, it is actually, (in most cases), a positive and liberating experience. Best wishes to you pretty girl.Ok guys i really really need!!..to have advice on this!!!..girls could help me on this one too but guys PLEASE
yeah, your ugly...








no, your hot. but wouldnt that just brake your little heart?


you've got a rockin body and you know it, so stop asking.
I checked your myspce and your not ugly. Look in the mirror everyday and say I'm pretty.
ok im not gonna lie to you, your not ugly..and your not pretty but if i were to choose between one i'd say your more on the pretty side








P.S. your myspace looks cool
I was expecting a total woofer, but you're actually cute. I would do you in about ten years.
in this world no 1 is perfect... but 2 me u looks ok.2other ppl i think they oso will agree u looks ok.......cute
I'd bet a million dollars that you're cute.


The only problem is that you're to self-conscious and strict on yourself.Nobody's perfect, but it's the imperfections that make us beautiful.
As my brother tells me.....';Quit fishing for compliments';. No but here's the thing...the way you see yourself is truely the way people will see you. I found that out the hard way. So you need to learn to stop putting yourself down first of all. Instead of saying ';omg my hair is so ugly!'; say ';Wow i really am not liking my hair but i can totally fix that!'; See what i mean? It's hard and all but once you get the hang of it, you'll look at yourself and smile. Instead of pointing out your own flaws you'll look at yourself and maybe say ';hmm i don't like this or that'; but know you can always fix it.
lol i don't know why you think you are, but your not ugly, i can see why you get guys looking at you... when they do look at you feel good cause they are looking at you cause your hot.
I just checked ur space and you are not ugly at all. It depends on what you expect from beauty. Dont compare urself to celebrities or some1 extremely beautiful you saw on the other day. This is the pshycological problems 21th century youth is suffering from. Thanks to the TVs and their stupid celebrity programs. You see professionally made-up-girls and their lives on the screen and you think whoaa I am nothing compared to that. Well just see them without make up or before the surgeries. Well I admit some of them are naturally beautiful but that is why they are famous. I know you might think it has nothing to do with that but believe me 90% of the people who have these kinds of problems think they are OK. Well I advise you to see an expert since it is obvious you are not ugly but you think u r. Another point is that you probably havent gone out with a guy for a long time and this makes you think you are ugly. i am sure there must be some guy around you you like and who likes you as well, give him a chance and break the chains around you.


C'mon u r talking to an expert about girls. Trust me
You don't have to worry about that. Don't look down on yourself. be positive.
relax





dont worry





you're fine, you're cute now calm down and get out of your head for a second.





beauty is skin deep, you cant judge a book by its cover, yada yada yada





make yourself beautiful inside - it lasts MUCH longer





mwa!
no body iz ugly


dnt use that word again


try look sm style magazines and you will find sm like urs looking very good in certain dresses and with colors
actually u r very beautiful or my boy cuz said '; that chick is freakin hot'; love ur page by the way
i think there r better things in the world to think about then ur looks, u shouldnt care what other people think about u or if ur ugly or not what u need to think about is how to make the most out of ur life on earth.


i think u need to go n see a doctor.
When you feel down, try to do something that will make yourself feel good. Like waking up early in the morning, wearing sexy underwear, or wear something new, spray your favorite parfume, do your hair etc. It will help burst your confidence.
  • black lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment