Saturday, July 31, 2010

Do guys really like big boobs? Do I have to watch out?advice..?

I'm going into high school this Monday, and just went to orientation on Thursday. I went with my older sister (22). She was telling me to watch out in high school because I don't look like a freshmen( because most have flatter chest and smaller hips/butt) So like older guys might come onto me because I have a ';senior'; body( I just turned 15). I wear like a 36C bra and I kind of have a little more junk than most :SIf I don't watch out they'll use me. Just as we were walking down the hall as she was telling me, two REALLY tall guys turned their heads and stared at us(me? idk) Then she was like ';see what I'm talking about?) I guess I dress like a senior too because I also have a senior sister and we shop at the same stores...


I really have a hard time believing her lol because I've never had a boyfriend or been kissed or anything like that. But all my soon to be teachers kept asking me what grade I was in(I'm taking sophomore classes) when I said 9th they look kind of surprised :(.My gym teacher told me my shorts were too short (wth they covered my *** cheeks...)








What I wanted to know if she was really serious? Because I'm super short. I'm 5'3 but I'm the same height as my sister(senior) My older sister said I could just be a short senior or something. Would anybody really be that shallow? I just want some opinions.





Thanks for reading/answering.Do guys really like big boobs? Do I have to watch out?advice..?
Yes, guys are really that shallow. Just be careful, i believe your sister is doing the right thing by giving you advice.. listen to her %26amp; go to her with all your problems. She sounds smart.





P.S





Get longer shorts.. you don't want your gym teacher harrassin you about your shorts all day, trust me -_- i know.








answer mines:





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Do guys really like big boobs? Do I have to watch out?advice..?
Ima freshman too, and I think boobs are awesome.Hahaa, but dont worry about your teachers.Go to school being yourself and get educated, dont worry bout what the teachers think about you. And about the guys, be proud of yourself, your beautiful and you are attractive. So good luck.:)
I had the same problem. Us well endowed girls tend to look older than we are because all they see is chest. But its not true. Senior guys don't like freshmen girls. They might when they see you but when you tell them how old you are they'll leave you alone.
unfortunatly hate to say it but guys are gonna love you BUT don't bother with them b/c they are shallow you don't want a guy who only wants you for your body-sweetie good luck oh and get longer gym shorts
Yes! upper classmen probably will hit on you alot, you just have to be smart and handle it well
its a personal preference. I LOVE MY GF's 32C's. they are just the PERFECT size, not too little not too much.
yea guys r really like that it doesnt matter how u look to them all they want is ur body
High school guy like girls, any kind of girl. High school guys also like sex. So all they are going to see is boobs and butts, and think sex. The older guys are going to see that you are young and stupid and they will take advantage of you. I not calling you stupid stupid, but stupid in the way of love, and smooth talking guys. I keep saying guys but they are boys. Guys don't care about boob size. Boys are going to flock to the girls that are blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment