Thursday, July 29, 2010

Uhm kind of embarrassing but I could use some advice..guys or girls..?

So my man can only last like 5-10 minutes, What are some natural things to do besides taking pills? Has anyone else had this problem and had it go away...help?Uhm kind of embarrassing but I could use some advice..guys or girls..?
He has to build tolerance...so you be on top, and when he feels like he is going to....then you completely remove yourself from him. Make sure you give him like 10-20 seconds before you start again and eventually he will not want to ... so it will make him last longerUhm kind of embarrassing but I could use some advice..guys or girls..?
haha i had this problem with a guy once.


Sometimes (not for everyone necessarily) you can give 'em a hand job or Head before you have sex then wait like 20 minutes then have sex and see if it lasts longer.



I know someone that is like this. To help him last longer make him go like ten minutes before hand. It helps him hold out longer.





Hope I helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment