Saturday, July 31, 2010

Hey guys need some advice with my weight :D?

Ok im 5ft and 13 st 7 yes iam embarrassed but i know i need t lose weight .I dont understand im active i dont get out of breath i eat healthy could someone who is knows what there talking about please steer me in the right direction?











p.s im a vegitarian just incase you tell me the right things to eat :D








thanks for all your help xxxHey guys need some advice with my weight :D?
i know how ya feel but my doctor put me on these pills (REDUCTIL) which really helped ive lost about 26 kilos in 3 months which is cool but i also ate right fruit and veg and walked my dog once a day. The only really bad side effects that i heard of are panic attacks but honestly that has not happened to me so ask ur gp. Good luck with ur journey and just remember it is a long process but if i can do it anyone can good luck again and let me know how u go LOL beccaHey guys need some advice with my weight :D?
You can be a vegitarian and still eat unhealthy. You might have a protein deficiency, which is one of the risks from being a vegetarian. If that's the case, you need more protein in your diet. Try eating things like soy beans, any type of nuts, grains, and nonfat dairy regularly. I'm sure you know to stay way from soda, sugars, and fats, even though you're a vegan :).





Also start a workout routine regularly (jogging, treadmill, whatever you like), instead of just ';being active';.
wut does 13 st 7 mean in pounds?
Go and have your thyroid tested. You might have a low Thyroid. does your hair fall out,? do you feel a bit lathargic? weight gain was my top clue to me testing my thryroid.


sure enough, it was low,


see your gp
Diet, exercise, plenty of sleep, plenty of water, cut way back on the alcohol.
what is your weight?
You need to keep track of your calorie intake. It doesn't matter what type of diet you're eating. Keep it to as close to 1200 calories a day (no less). Exercise...being ';active'; isn't enough here. You need to make a commitment to 30 or more minutes of sweat every day. So jog, run, aerobics..whatever you enjoy but you have to sweat. You should be huffing and puffing all the wat through. You should see about 2 to 3 pounds a week of healthy weight loss. The choice is yours..no one else can lose the weight for you..good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment