Saturday, July 31, 2010

Ok, I met 2 really great guys, which one should I date? I need advice!!!?

I'm 18 and in high school and I'm torn between 2 guys! One of the guys is about 5'10'; and kinda cute but not necessarily the type I usually go for. He's sweet, funny, and respectful and I've known him a very long time. He's also friends with all my friends. The other guy is gorgeous but he's my height (about 5'5';) and he's really nice and funny as well. But, all his friends are younger girls who are known for putting out and his guy friends are kind of rude. Both of the guys like me though and I like both of them. Which one sounds like a better choice and why? I want to make sure i'm not going to be put into a situation I am not comfortable with.Ok, I met 2 really great guys, which one should I date? I need advice!!!?
Go with the guy that is respectful b/c he will care for you more and also he obviously gets along with YOUR friends and thats a good sign. Looks will change over time, usually the core of a person wont change. Im just talking from experience. You'll be so much happier. Good luck hope all is well. ;)Ok, I met 2 really great guys, which one should I date? I need advice!!!?
A guy who is good friends with your friends is priceless. He already knows how to deal with girls, and if he's in the same circle as you it's a lot easier in a relationship. The first guy, totally. Maybe just cuz it sounds like a description of myself, but go for him anyways!


Good Luck!


--Max
what do you base your decision on? whether the guy is physically attractive and have friends that you can click with or whether he alone could really make you happy? there are pros n cons to have a boyfriend whose friends are your friends too...





skip the thought of dating for the time-being... take your time to think things thru. it may be just infatuations thats making you be in such a dilemma....
if youre looking for a friendship you will always cherish you choose the first one...


if you just wanna have fun, 2nd guy sounds like a good choice.


I麓m not much of a ';love the one you麓re with right now'; kind of girl so number one would be mi pick.
Date them both. You won't know until you try. Don't commit.
Avery honey, for you it'll be a 3some, for them, its gonna be their first gay experience.
a little 2 on 1 might help you figure it out
Go along with the one who's friends with your friends...





unless you're willing to be known for putting out and hanging around rude guys.
pick the one you have more in common with...
who do u feel more comfortable with? Height doe no meen anything. U like em both but u gotta let ur heart think it through
pick the one your most comfortable with
I like the first one, he sounds sweet. even if he's not as cute as the other one i would pick him.
the one u think he wants u more and u think he will make anything to make u happy sweetie

No comments:

Post a Comment