Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need guys ADVICE!!?

okay, there is this guy. We were talking about a movie i didnt like. I said i didnt like it, he said he did. He said that its probably just that the movie didnt like me. i said thats fine because i didnt like it. Then he said wanna know what does like you? i of course said ';what?'; and he said ';i do';. okay, so does that mean he likes me. like he likes me? of just as a friend?I need guys ADVICE!!?
you look very young , and I think he doesn't like youI need guys ADVICE!!?
ya id say so becuase this sounds like he wanted to get acroos to you he likes you... as member of the guy race we have trouble when we want to tell a girl we like, that we like them...i myself am having this problem and i can see goin up to her and show my feelings for her but stumbiling with my words...its a horrible feeling espacially if he really likes you...give him a chance hes probaly a nice dude
Like yeah, he like likes you like in a gf like way.
He likes you as in he digs you :)
dude that is the cutest thing ever!!!! i'm sooo jealeous!!! YES!! he likes you as more than a friend!!!! omgh i can't get over how cute that is!!! awww that is soo sweet of him, i can't believe that!! nothing more to say though, he likes you as a gf... good luck to the two of you!
this is why guys have SUCH A DIFFICULT TIME with girls - you READ INTO EVERYTHING.





He said he likes you. what do you want him to say - that he LOVES you? If he did that you'd read into that and call him ';clingy.';
No, I think he likes you likes you as in a girlfriend...
it obviously means he likes you
i think he likes you likes you.
NO! lol


He totaly LIKES you!


lol


A guy wouldn't say that if it was just as a friend. How many times has your pure guy friend told you he likes you as a friend. They don't say that it's just assumed. If they admit they like you than it's as more than friends. Good Luck!


;-)
This guys ';in like'; (smile)
He likes you. :) That's so sweet too. Good luck with him. :)
He likes you likes you.
Yeah, he likes you. No doubt.
  • black lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment