Saturday, July 31, 2010

Guys, I'm totally confused as to what my guy is saying here. idk why he is asking my advice for this. Help!!!!?

so back in like February, this guy from my school that I never talked to before started talking to me on Facebook. Then that went on for a few weeks and we finally started talking during school and by like the end of March we both liked each other. But there was this other girl that told him that she liked him. So that kinda shook the relationship between me and him. And he asked me what he should do, either go out with me or go out with her to get to know her better. Well he chose me and we ';officially'; dated til the end of school. But during the summer we ';took a break'; and haven't really seen eachother and we are both busy with work and sport camps. We still email atleast once a day. In is last email he basically asked the same thing he did in March. Whether he should date me again or go with this other girl. He also says that he wants to date one girl, but not lose the other one. And he expects me to give him advice on this. Its pretty obvious that I want him to pick me, because I defintly still like him. But idk how I'm suppose to give him advice on this. I also know that he expects me to email him about this tonight. Please help me!Guys, I'm totally confused as to what my guy is saying here. idk why he is asking my advice for this. Help!!!!?
ok heres what i say because i am going through the same exact thing


................. just tell him the truth that you still like him and you want to go out with him but be sure to mention that its up to him because or else he might think that ur being pushy





hope it turns out the way you planGuys, I'm totally confused as to what my guy is saying here. idk why he is asking my advice for this. Help!!!!?
Let me get this straight: this guy is asking you whether or not he should date you? Is he for real? He really can't make up his mind? You don't need a flake with no backbone like him. Tell him that you need a ';Man';, not a wimp, and dump him.
Just say that the other girl is very sweet but i still like u very much. Try to convince him to go with u try not to go too hard on him
Tell him the truth, i guess.. basically, you could email him the facts you outlined in that paragraph, I dunno if he'll understand though
Well, I think the first person who answered had it right. If actually has to ask you whether to date your or the other girl, he has no backbone or a brain.





Tell him date the other girl and tell him you guys can still be friends. It sucks dating an idiot. Believe me.
if he has to ask


he's not worth being the gum


under your shoe.





dump him %26amp; move on.
how long are you gonna go on this rollercoaster ride??.. it sounds like you both took a break on his agenda;; give it up;; less drama;; you'll be happier in the future if you leave yourself open for the one who WILL stick by you...as they say, plenty of fish...
I think that he is asking (in a typical male round about way) if the relationship means enough to you to want him to continue the relationship. He did it in the beginning to see if you actually liked him. It was a way of him asking you out without you being able to directly reject him. Now, eventhough it is much later, he is again feeling insecure because you guys haven't been spending that much time together and he therefore hasn't been reassured in a while. Friends e-mail, boyfriends and girlfriends hang out, at least that's how he probably sees it. If you ';defintly still like him'; tell him of course he should pick you and then spend some time together. Remind him of what you two have together.





I hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment