Thursday, July 29, 2010

Boy advice and honesty box. Girls and guys answer please!?

So theres a guy in my grade that I really, really like but the problem is we don't necessarily hang out with the same people on a daily basis or have long conversations.


However, I see him all the time throughout the day, but I have no clue how to start a conversation with him. I just get tongue-tied and can't come up with anything. Another thing is, should I let him know that I like him? I want to do it through honesty box on his page and I'm hoping he replies to try to find out who it is, but what exactly should I say? I really want to start talking to him more and I want to let him know I'm interested.





GIRLS: what cute conversation-starters do you have? Should I tell him I like him through honesty box and what should I say??





GUYS: If you got an honesty box message saying that someone liked you and wanted to start talking to you more, would you reply and try to find out who it was?





Thanks. and 10 POINTS FOR BEST ANSWER!Boy advice and honesty box. Girls and guys answer please!?
ahahah no answers...

No comments:

Post a Comment