Saturday, July 31, 2010

OK guys, I know this has gone around a lot before. Basically I just want some advice. I need to get away fro

m my boyfriend. He has cheated on me, has a kid, stole my credit card numbers and lies to me constantly. I'm ready to walk away but every time I try it hurts sooooo bad. I just want someone to know what I am going through and just give me some support or something. What should I do because I seriously feel like I can't live without him but I know I have to walk away.(This has bee going on for two years)ANything will help pleaseOK guys, I know this has gone around a lot before. Basically I just want some advice. I need to get away fro
call and cancel your credit card.


hum-----this sort of I can't live without you sort of love REALLY isn't LOVE. It is obcession and control. Many or most of u s have someone we passionatly love but can't be with. You can't be with him.





It will hurt./ but it will hurt more if you stay. This is a maturity thing.


Learn to walk away no matter how you feel.





I know exactually what you are going through. And you gotta do what you gotta do!! Be strong and firm.





If you stay with him you will regret it. He will hurt you over and over again. You will feel used and betrayed.





He chooses girls he can control and demean. And he just hopes that he finds a girl tha will put up with him.





Don't be that girl. You are worth more!OK guys, I know this has gone around a lot before. Basically I just want some advice. I need to get away fro
You have my complete support.


I hate to say it but it fits...You have to break the egg to make an omelette.


It's gonna hurt and hurt for a while. Nobody likes to break off a relationship. He is totally taking advantage of you.


There is someone out there that will treat you like you deserve, you just have to step away. Maybe there's another guy nearby that is just waiting for you to resolve this so he can make a move.
Dang, you must like him, but he's not gonna change, so try to find so one else t be around and just change your number and make it clear you don't want to be around him.
He sounds like a user and he has had 2 years of using you. Dump him girl there are better guys out there
yes, you make the most sense of many women here, because you know that you need to walk away. do just that. if he makes an issue, 2 words...





Restraining Order
Everytime he does something unbefitting of a 'loving partner' write it down in your journal. Be raw, be real and leave out nothing as to how you feel in your soul. Gradually, (or maybe not so gradually) you will get a collection. Then when you have yourself set up (new credit cards, new apartment, strength) make your move. When ever you need reassurance as to what he is really like, or the reasons you left, read that journal. If you really need visuals, the next time you are crying your eyes out over something he has said or done, take a photo of yourself on your cell phone. Then, when you want to go back to that ***, look at the photo and remember how it really feels to be 'loved' by him.
You are love sick for the wrong person. Believe me I know how this feels. You simply need the tools to free yourself. I suggest among other things practicing the art of being present. You feel you need him because you are addicted to love. Love fills a void in your life. If you can master the art of being present you will be filled with a spiritual knowing that will release you from all this pain.





If I may suggest a book go buy a book called the Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle. He to knew what extreme pain felt like. If you take his words seriously and practice every day I would be willing to bet dollars to donuts that you will find solace...





For now, especially when you are in pain draw your attention back to your breath. By doing so it helps you to get out of your head and back down through your body to connect to the earth. Keep practicing no matter what and you will find the strength to leave this jerk.





You are among friends and if you every need extra love and support feel free to e-mail me and I will give you whatever strength I have learned in this life.





May the long time sun shine upon you, all love surround you, and the pure light within you, guide your way on.
Basically, any person with an ounce of self respect and dignity can only be taken advantage of and made to look the fool for so long. My advise to you is to pick yourself up, dust yourself off and move on. There are a lot of opportunities out there for someone if they have the strength to close door #1 and opt to open door #2
i feel so bad for you. i hope my advice helps. i know it hurts to just walk away from something after you've had it for so long. you will eventually get over him and find someone new. ask your friends if they know anybody good who's single. maybe even go to an internet dating service. to help feel better, go on an out of town shopping trip with your best friends and eat a lot of junk food. good luck!!!
What your in is a sick relationship. He has shot you ego so far down that you believe you deserve someone like him. Trust me cause Ive been there. I stayed in my relationship for 6 years before I got the nerve to walk away for good. But once you do it , and please believe me when I say this, that time will heal your heart. You need supportive people around you that can keep you busy so you won't dwell on thinking about him. I know what your going through. Please take my advice and get away from him you deserve so much better. Good Luck
It's going to hurt, thats enevitable. All relationships hurt at the end. Just stop putting it off and start living your life without this dead weight. Life will go on without him. It may not seem so at the beginning, but give it time, it's gets easier. There is a whole world of guys (and girls... whatever floats your boat) out there willing to treat you with the respect, love and attention you deserve. You'll find happiness I promise.
Have u talked too him
Just dump him. What is so difficult about dumping a guy who has no respect for you?


Why are you making it so difficult.?


He doesn't deserve you, just dump him, forget him!!!!!
I know it hurts bad, but speaking from experience, the only thing that will help you get stronger is time away from him. You have to be the strong one here and walk away. When he calls, don't answer...when he comes over, send him away. He has done you very wrong and you don't deserve this. I know it is hard to see right now, but I promise you...as time passes you will get stronger mentally each day, and one day, sooner than you think, you will wake up and think ';I can't believe I didn't leave him sooner';. Everything will be fine, just leave him. Good luck.
Sounds like you are glutting for punishment He is a loser and he is bring you down with him. Girl they are many many out there that don't and wont do that I know they are far and few between but patience ,PATIENCE,Would you still love him if he got your check book? and sold everything you own?You are on the right track NOW RUN ..... RUN FAT DONT LOOK BACK YEA!!!!!Keep going the longer you take the harder it is, been there done that!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment