Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I like this guy need quick advice?

My cousin has a friend that's really cute. I haven't actually met him before, but my cousin said he would introduce me to him. This was at the end of last school year.


Now that we're back at school I want to meet his friend but I don't want to bring it up sounding annoying or obsessive. How can I bring it up? There is a football game this friday, should i bring it up at the game?I like this guy need quick advice?
i would say that if you wanna meet this guy you should ask your cousin if he/she is going to the game and let him/her know that you plan on going to the game with a few friends(bring less attractive ones) and tell him/her to bring the guy you like, in theory you will meet this guy in a casual setting and you can talk to him without it being totally weird and see if he wants to get to know you better. you should be able to pick up on the hints whether or not he likes you, and then you can get his number or give him yours.I like this guy need quick advice?
The best way to approach it is to sound appropriately interested, maybe even try to slide it in while in the middle of a conversation about the game.
Just go for annoying or obsessive. I mean, if it gets the job done, why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment