Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Guys and girls help me with some advice with an ex-girlfriend please!?

I posted this queston:





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AnpIym6JCyXoHs7njDN25gbsy6IX?qid=20070625090038AALHI4A





and guess people were right with the answers they wrote, So im going to send her a text but what shall I write? I want to make her relise im not stupid but also for her to want me or panic that im going to move on so heres what I wrote.





Hi (name) I realise whats going on now and that your using me only when your bored or a fall back on until you meet a new guy and im sorry but I cant be that person anymore. i need to get on with my life so I have agreed to go for a drink with a girl I met at the weekend and as a start to move on from you and not get strung along anymore. Im sorry its ended like this but I did try and i guess you just didnt want me anymore. I hope you have a nice time (working abroad) and altho im on holiday there the 22nd July I will stay out your way and keep what I get up to quite from you. good luck and goodbye. (name) xGuys and girls help me with some advice with an ex-girlfriend please!?
this is a HORRIBLE text! first of all it's long....poor girl is going to keep scrolling and scrolling...probably deleting it after she gets tired of scrolling. next, you don't owe her a freakin explanation for anything! it's just YOU that needs to get over HER. you want there to be something more than she wants...if you can't handle that, then you need to cut her out of your life so you'll stop getting hurt. but it's almost as if though you want to leave a door slightly open in case she wants to come back into your life. get over her already. she's the past and is just using you, so why are you letting her do this? you need to raise your self esteem. this text practically makes it seem like you're crying to her begging her for attention. no need for a freakin text. just delete her old texts, and delete her number. if you really DID meet some girl this weekend (which from the text makes it seem like you completely made that part up) but if you did meet her, go out with her and forget about your ex. it's time to move on kiddo. don't waste your time w/ people that are just keeping you around whenever their bored. if someone doesn't care for you as much as you care for them, just move on so you can find someone that WILL value you for what you're worth.Guys and girls help me with some advice with an ex-girlfriend please!?
Hi hon,





To be honest with you, I wouldn't even send this text at all. Writing someone a letter to tell them that you're over them implies that you're actually NOT over them yet. The most mature, adult thing that you can do right now is simply move on without wasting any more time on her. I don't honestly think that this text will have much of an impact on her or make her ';want you back.'; In my mind, the best thing that you can do is quit this girl, cold-turkey. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment