Thursday, July 29, 2010

ADVICE ON THIS WOULD DEFS HELP! (guys plz answer too!) GUY PROBLEMS?

WHAT DO I DO WITH THIS GUY?? HELP! Please!!!!?


Theres this guy I really like and we get along great and stuff, and like we talk during class but how can I know if he feels the same way about me or not and how do I let him know how I feel by not creeping him out?? We're sorta friends but we havent hung out or anything. I'm in grade 10 and it would help if I could get some advice because I've never been in a relationship and I'm pretty shy around guys I like. Any advice you could give would be a lifesaver!! thanks








(Like I dont want it to be obvious that I like him.)


And is there a way I can tell if he likes me? :)


27 minutes ago - 3 days left to answer.


Additional Details


16 minutes ago





PLEASE HELP ME!!!! I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. ANY ADVICE WOULD HELP :D


2 hours ago - 1 week left to answer.


Additional Details


1 hour ago





Any advice on how to start convos with him? and like we arent that good friends, we just sorta talk sometimes at schoolADVICE ON THIS WOULD DEFS HELP! (guys plz answer too!) GUY PROBLEMS?
Smile and say, you are too cool! If that doesn't work, he's brain dead. I'm serious!ADVICE ON THIS WOULD DEFS HELP! (guys plz answer too!) GUY PROBLEMS?
Find something he likes and start up a convoersation!

No comments:

Post a Comment