Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need advice guys help?

ok there's this guy at walmart that is so totally cute, i like him alot and idk how to tell him i only have seen him once, id like to get to know him b4 i start a relationship if it happens, but idk if he has a gf he's good looking he may have a gf how would i ask him or tell him that i like him i dk if he likes me like that what should i do should i ask him or wait till he asks me.I need advice guys help?
Try to consciously make eye contact with him or bump into him several times more but without talking. After this, both of you should be familiar with each other casually, then you can go up to him and start a conversation.I need advice guys help?
Such things are best done through 3rd party friends....who could do a recon mission to first see if he's available...that's he's straight....When that hurdle is over....you can make your move....
Good for him.


This is the only thing that I can say, cos im 34 and never had a wife or girlfriend !

No comments:

Post a Comment