Thursday, July 29, 2010

Need advice on baby, love and two guys plz!?

So the situation is this, last year around this time of year me and my husband of 4 years split up. He wanted time and space because we were having so many problems. We never officially got divorced because we weren't sure if we really wanted to. During the year he was up and down with the way he treated me. Some days when we saw each other he would be loving and others he would act like he didn't care about me. So I started dating this guy ';james'; a few months after we separated, assuming we were getting divorced. James and me had a really different relationship than my marriage. It was really honest, and I started to have feelings for him and vice versa. We've been dating now for about 9 months. Well we made a mistake with birth control and I got pregnant by james. I am now about one month pregnant, a month ago, my husband asked to reconcile in a few months and move in with me again and for me to break up with james. He knows about the baby and I already had decided to get an abortion anyways. James on the other hand wants to be with me and raise the baby and loves me very much. I have never stopped having feelings for my husband and told james this before. A part of me wants to be with James and say forget my husband, get the divorce. But the other part wants to be with my husband and forget james. Either way someone is gonna get hurt. And I don't want to hurt anyone but I can't decide which one to be with. I obviously got myself into this sticky situation but it's like I don't have the heart to tell either of them cuz I love both of them in different ways. Im seriously confused and this forum probably isn't the best to ask but I did anyways.Need advice on baby, love and two guys plz!?
You are right, this forum isn't the best place to ask this heavy question, however; we can offer our opinion and you can weigh your options.





Your husband and you have gone through A LOT, so you should know him more than James... at this point, who do you think can take care of you best and make you happier? A man you've been with and married for how long, or a guy you recently met while your feelings were still unstable with your husband...?





I'm not necessarily picking a side here... but how do you know if James will not be a repeat of your current husband... on the same note, will your current husband still be up and down with his feelings?





My best suggestion would be to attend marriage counseling... the Dr. should be able to diagnose your feelings and see which route is best for you.Need advice on baby, love and two guys plz!?
well if it was me i would try to make things work with my husband.....for one u have more history together....and a whole life together...i understand u have different feelings for them both....i dont want to sound mean but.....r u sure that this ';james'; u have been with r u sure the feelings r real or does the relationship still have that new relationship greatness....sometimes people can think they have stronger feelings for the person they r dateing cuz of the so called ';honeymoon phase'; which in some relationships can last a good yr or more.and some it lasts less....if it were me i would try to see which guy i had the srongest feeling for...plus keep in mind that if u were to move in with this ';james'; things may change once u r liveing together....u already know how ur husband is.....but also remember some times people can change....what i mean by that is that yes';james'; could change into a better person or worse but so could ur husband.....i wish i could offer better help...





i wish u luck....
  • black lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment