Thursday, July 29, 2010

GUYS....PLEASE HELP ME!! I really need advice on this one!!! Male answerers appreciated!!?

hey guys,





one of my friends wants me to meet up with this guy (she says he's nice, but i don't really think he's attractive or that we have much in common)





I just broke up with my ex about 3 weeks ago, and I want a relationship. Should I give this guy a chance or try to find someone who would be a better match for me?





I don't really know that much about him, but I have reason to believe he isn't really that smart (and i need a guy who can hold his end of a conversation).





I'm scared I'll never get another chance to meet someone. I'm not pretty enough to get just any guy I want. It was a freak accident that I ever wound up with a guy in the first place.





I'm 5'8'; 233 lbs, brown hair and eyes. (that's why i'm lacking in confidence)





any advice you could give would be much appreciated.GUYS....PLEASE HELP ME!! I really need advice on this one!!! Male answerers appreciated!!?
Give it a shot, He might surprise you...GUYS....PLEASE HELP ME!! I really need advice on this one!!! Male answerers appreciated!!?
give it a try,and remember,its not how big you are or what you look like,its all in the heart,if hes the 1 it will all work out.just try it,you should know when you meet him,how he acts around you.some people like big women,if the heart is is the right place,im 1 who dont care about looks or weight,just needs to have a good sence of humer and be happy with herself
yeah, go for it............u weigh more than I do and I am 6'2';.....so I figure if there is any thing u can get, u might as well get it while u have the chance
Of course give him a shot. I personally try to look at all females as a blind person would view them. The reason is that I am really really ugly and I have always been judged on that. However I have a gf now and she is drop dead gorgeous(everyone says so plus she has a lot of guys after her). So give him a shot he might surprise you and you might like him but don't continue seeing him if you are settling for him that's even worse. It makes you a worse person than you already are. Sorry but the whole ';he's stupid and ugly'; routinue is kind petty. You don't know the guy until you have had a chance to talk to him in person. So go for it and see for yourself what he is like.
Give him a shot. If you find out he really IS unacceptable, you can take care of that later.





Don't sell yourself short. Weight is not a positive for most guys, but it is for some. Confidence and attitude are sexy in women too. Work on those.

No comments:

Post a Comment