Saturday, July 31, 2010

Guys who have lost a wife and learned to love again advice?

Im in love with someone who lost their wife to a tragic car accident 3 years ago, he had married once and it ended in a bitter divorce and then he met his second wife who was tragically taken away from him, he has dated several women since and almost married the last woman he was with. He said he is in love with me but he can only put his heart through so much. all i want is advice for loving someone who has gone through so much heartache, even if i don't end up being more to him i want to fill his life with happiness while im a part of it.Guys who have lost a wife and learned to love again advice?
Then stay true to him and love him...





Be compassionate and understanding and never ask him to forget about those he has lost...





My mother passed away suddenly at the age of 44. My father was heartbroken and refused to love again... Until his first Valentine's Day without Mom...





He went to visit her at the cemetary, and remembered that they had both told the other that should something happen to them that they wanted the other to move on with life and find happiness...





My father wasn't sure what was ahead of him after 26 years of marriage. He joined Match.com to find out what the dating pool would look like... He didn't intend to meet anyone or even want to right away...





This one profile popped out at him because she was ';him with t*its'; as I said...





They dated for just over a year... She was more perfect for him than even my mother, and we all still miss her... This woman was a friend, and confidant. I respected her and refer to her as my step mother... Unfortunately she was killed in a motor cycle accident 2 weeks after my daughter was born and just before my father could propose...





My father is now dating once more... This woman is nice, not like my mother, and definitely not as perfect as my step mother, but she makes him happy. Their biggest issues surround her insecurity about my mother and step mother... They are ALL pretty women but his current girlfriend doesn't think she holds a candle to them... This upsets my father...





She also feels like his mourning of those two women means he doesn't care for her as much, and this is wrong... He cares for her a great deal and may want to marry her... But he still holds the love in his heart for his wife and ';fiance'; that are calling from the heavens now...





So again, be patient, and compassionate... Remain true and loving...





What happens down the line will be what he can handle and what his heart is willing to take...





Good Luck and God Bless...Guys who have lost a wife and learned to love again advice?
Wow! Very good question. I like the serious marriage and divorce questions, as in true life and love questions like this one!


I lost a great chunk of my family, brothers, sisters, mom, grandma, nephew......I cannot take any more loses, because it hurts so bad...to see them all gone from this earth and you know your the next one to die.


I think if I would lose my wife, I wouldn't be able to sleep anymore...my whole perspective about living on this earth would change differently. Some people out there cannot handle tough situations like this and eventually commit suicide. Sad but true stories out there.








In my late night dreams, I sometimes dream of my lost brothers or sisters or mom and I don't want to ever wake up again, because I know if I wake up, I quickly lose my dreams of them. When I dream of my lost brother or sister or mom, its a very beautiful dream to see them once more alive again.


I channel away from these depressing thoughts and focus to the future with other people, as friends, as strangers........some people don't understand this!!! This lost of love ones, because they still have their parents, brothers and sisters and so on to cling on. Sucks! When you don't have your relatives around to cling on anymore! Everything changes, your whole world changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment