Thursday, July 29, 2010

He is an idiot, yet i still like him, Help? Guys give perspective, Girls give me advice?

Okay, so theres this guy that goes to my high school and hes a jock. A very metro sexual, self consumated and arrogant jock.I have known him for about 4 years and he has extreme mood-swings. He bothers me and then he flirts with me, he calls me names, i yell back at him. everyone says were ment to be together, but when they say it he gets extremely mad. He has insulted me in every way possible, but he knows so much about me that it would be stupid to send him to hell, cuz i think he would tell everyone everything. I really like him still, and i know he still likes me but he is embarassed to say it. Probably because his friends think im a creep. here are some rumors though about him liking some other girl, but i think it has been too long since this started, he hasnt made a move.He used to tell me everything, now he says nothing and is always with this ***** that hates me.I really want people to give me their opinions and give some serious advice cuz this has been going on and off for far too long.He is an idiot, yet i still like him, Help? Guys give perspective, Girls give me advice?
Sorry if this aint what you want to hear hun, but i think you need to let him go.





You shouldnt put up with him treating you badly, or be there when he decides he likes you again and wants to talk.





It sounds like he's far too bothered what other people think, and maybe it's only a kick up the *** which will make him realise what really is important. If he has feelings for you, the fact that you're not going to put up with this any longer might be just what he needs.





Apart from anything else, if there are rumours he likes someone else you're risking being embarrassed by saying anything to him right now - particularly when he's behaving like a child.





Good luck, hope it works out :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment