Saturday, July 31, 2010

Advice please when a guy looks at me that I don't know I get really shy?

If a cute stranger looks my way I get shy and look away. Any advice?Advice please when a guy looks at me that I don't know I get really shy?
It may just be because you aren't really used to cute guys looking your way. But pretty girls aren't supposed to be shy. That's my motto and I'm taking it with me to my grave but, try having more confidence but not too much. Wouldn't want guys to think you're arrogant, even though I'm sure you aren't. Anyway, if a cute guy were to look at me and stare me down with interest, I'd flirt without words. Actions speak louder than words, correct? So, if he looks at you, hold his gaze so that he'll have time to look you over. he may want to capture your dazzling smile. Maybe, by looking in your eyes, he can tell if you're interested or not. If you are, send signals but not flirty types. Like i said, capture his gaze and then break it so that he can have enough courage to come and talk to you...unless he's shy also. Well, I hope I helped you! have a nice day and take care.Advice please when a guy looks at me that I don't know I get really shy?
ur just shy it works both ways when a girl looks at me i turn away then i always end up regretting it. try to not break eye contact just try not to stare to long lol

No comments:

Post a Comment