Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need advice GUYS!!?

I need help! My ex asked me to have drinks, and now he's ignoring me but we had a convo for about 3 hours and at the end he said be good? Does he not know what he wants or is he using me for a ego boost? It seems like he wants me, but doesn't want to see me in person because then he knows it could possibly go somewhere...or am I being a dumb girl?I need advice GUYS!!?
First of all stay away from drugs and alcohol. That's the best thing that you could do for yourself and if you ever have sex before marriage, use condoms. This a hard question because there is not enough detail. He could be using you for an ego boost if he doesn't want to meet you in person. If a guy is being like that it means he's either too shy to meet you or he is trying to stalk you, but, I don't know the answer to that. If he knows that the relationship could possibly go somewhere, then it just means that he's probably not ready for a relationship.I need advice GUYS!!?
When you like someone you want to see them. He doesn't sound shy, so I would ask him what the deal is.





Most of the time it is not a good idea to get back, with your ex. Ask yourself why you broke up in the first place.





And could you answer mine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
move on to a real man
YA UR DUMPED....GIRL.....JUST SAY **** OFF TO HIM,..AND FIND NEW GUY....HAVE FUN HAVE BLAST....U'LL BE ALRIGHT...:)
  • black lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment