Saturday, July 31, 2010

IM DESPERATE FOR ADVICE!!!! (GUYS & GURLS) anyone plzzzz help me, i dont no what to do???!!!!?????!!!!?

theres this guy at my school and i really think im in love with him but what i dont understand is, is that i dont even no him, ive never spoken to him before and when i think about him or see him i have such a wonderful feeling inside like he's the one for me. i find it so hard for me to find a guy that i really like, the thing is hes younger than me hes in year 9 and im in year 11, my friends and that have said age doesnt matter if its true love who cares about age. i think i could get away with going out with someone younger than me because i look younger than what i am.





Ive never asked i guy out before either, all my past bfs have all asked me. i realli need help on this, he walks home the same way as me and we both walk home alone, i was thinking if i should walk home with him and get to no him that way, do you think that would be ok or is it too random????





I would like it if he asked me but he doesnt realli no that i like him, so is there anything i can do for him to ask me out????





i am frends with people in his year, and they said hes quiet and hes the type that keeps hiself to hiself, which i find cute, i would like to bring out his wild side, i always feel like we could have such a great time together but i dont no why i think this ive never felt like this before about a boy????





plz plz help me every answer will be so much appreciated


no silly answers tho,


i will also answer yours too.


thanks = )IM DESPERATE FOR ADVICE!!!! (GUYS %26amp; GURLS) anyone plzzzz help me, i dont no what to do???!!!!?????!!!!?
Hey there!





What you should do is get to know him at school. You are right, just randomly walking home with him is too random. First, I would listen to him talk to his friends a lot. Not like... stalking, but just be observant and keep an eye out for him. When they talk, make sure you know what they are talking about, and... yeah. Note what he likes.





Second, once you know his personality well, flirt. There really is no need to introduce yourself first, because that would just be, well, just plain weird. I'm a guy in middle school, and I love it when girls flirt with me. I have a huge crush on this girl, too that I'm dealing with, and I think that a couple of shy girls like me. Of course, boys are very bad at predicting this stuff. Examples of flirting would be winking when he's looking at you (if you can wink, of course -- I can't personally), smile and bring your shoulder up to your neck like a cute little girl, and eventually he'll begin to realize that you are in this world. Don't be shy when you flirt, although you may turn red (this is normal).





Eventually, when he realizes you are there, you should walk home with him, greeting him with a casual ';hey.'; Now, it shouldn't be as weird to him. Talk to him about stuff that you like, and let him talk. Be nice to him.





If you really want to ask him out, make sure you don't rush. He will find it odd, but when you get to know him well, you could ask him out.





Btw, smell nice. The girl I'm in love with smells better than the sweetest roses, although I guess you don't have to do Brad Pitt. I met this cute girl in elementary school, but she smelled filthy. I quickly let go of my crush.





Make sure your breath smells good, too. Brush twice a day, floss before school, and use a bit of mouthwash all after eating breakfast. This should work just fine for breath, or at least it'll last you until lunch. After lunch, make sure to gurgle a nice cold mouthful of drinking water to neutralize the filthy smell of bits of food between your teeth (eww, gross!)





Lastly, always be yourself and act confident, but since you're a girl, don't try to be tough.





I really hope I helped! You can talk to me about more stuff regarding this guy if you need help!IM DESPERATE FOR ADVICE!!!! (GUYS %26amp; GURLS) anyone plzzzz help me, i dont no what to do???!!!!?????!!!!?
just walk up him one day, say ';hey, i notice that we walk home the same way and i also noticed that you walk alone. wanna walk together? it could be cool';. worst he can say is no, right?
you're kind of in the same situation i am. i'm planning on just doing what you said was talk to him while walking home. it'll suck at first but, you have to start somewhere.
walk with him he's a freshman

No comments:

Post a Comment