Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Guys answer this for me I really need ur advice?

this is my boyfriends account we share it.....my question is my boyfriend and I have been dating for 5 mths now but he has never been able to c..u..m inside me.....would you stay in a relationship if you were in love and could not do this..we do other things to make him c..u..m and he does tell me he loves me all the time we just have this problem plzzz be serious and truthfulGuys answer this for me I really need ur advice?
maybe thats for the best that he doesnt c.u.m inside of you, like what if the condom breaks (if you were even wearing one) then wut? he'll have you pregnant REAL fast.





anyways, honestly, maybe he just doesnt find you that attractive, your hun, you may have a wide set vagin.aGuys answer this for me I really need ur advice?
Sounds like an emotional hangup rather than a physical one.
I had that problem with my first girlfriend. I loved the girl and it wasn't a problem. We dated a year and only stopped when she 2timed me with 4 other boys. Little tart. I still loved her and it was her who ended it.





Anyhows, it took a divorcee to make me c..u..m. I don't know how she did it; she just did. She was comfortable, like emotionally. Soft and sweet.
Sex should never be a problem if you love someone. It seems that your relationship is based on sexual performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment