Thursday, July 29, 2010

I'm really confused and losing sleep over this. shy guys advice, or anyone who thinks they can help?

so i like this aquentance of mine. he is friends with my best guy friend. thats how i met him. anyways, i've been debating for two weeks whether i should tell my best guy friend or not. i hardly get to see the guy i like, and i think there's a chance that if my friend knew, then i might be able to see the guy i like more. but i don't know how he will react. he can sometimes have an unpredictable temper. so i decided to tell him friday, when we went to the movies with his girlfriend, and my best girl friend. well they were gunna go to the house of the guy i like. my best girl friend knows i like the kid and invited me. i asked her to ask my best guy friend first, and he just freaked, and i have no idea why! so i ended up not telling him. but i usually tell him everything, and i felt horrrible what i wanna know is do you think i should tell him (he's not the type to tell ppl)? and the guy i like is shy, should i tell him bluntly, or how do i get him to get the idea that i like him?I'm really confused and losing sleep over this. shy guys advice, or anyone who thinks they can help?
If your sure that he wont tell anybody then go ahead...It doesn't change the way you feel about the guy you like, how the friend reacts, or does it? If he really is your friend he would only want the best for you and would probably help you...But it's mostly your decision if you wanna tell him or not, i would say tell him..

No comments:

Post a Comment