Saturday, July 31, 2010

HELP my friend needs guy advice quick?? (girls only) Good souls out there PLEEZ ANSWER??!!!

My friend likes this guy but she doesn't know if he likes her. He used to like this other girl who turned him down so now she doesn't know who he likes. She tried to call him but chickened out cuz he would tell his friends. Any advice on how 2 get the guy?HELP my friend needs guy advice quick?? (girls only) Good souls out there PLEEZ ANSWER??!!!
OMJ!! I know what she is going through. Well the worst that could happen in this situation is he tells his friends, and to be honest that doesnt seem bad. When this happened to me, I just called him and said what I felt. Even though I made the move, he ended up asking me to be his girlfriend and we have been dating for 5 months :) My advice is, If she is friends with him she can just ask if he wants to hang out with her later or something, If she doesnt know him, she should get to know him a little better, there for CALL HIM!!!


Hope my very long advice helps :)HELP my friend needs guy advice quick?? (girls only) Good souls out there PLEEZ ANSWER??!!!
well find out what he like to do, like if he plays sports or likes music or something, thats how i got him to like me is cuz i luvvv sports and so does he, and just joke around or try flirting and see what happens and if he doesn't like u then u are to good for him, or u can make him jealous by flirting with every cute guy u see lol





good luck





xoxoxoxo
id give him a little time...he just got turned down...and if he really liked that girl it will take some time for him to know if he really wants to be with another girl...and she wouldnt want the guy to use her to make the other girl jealous...he might do that...just a thought...hope this helps
Well, you need to give him the slip off first. You know, stare at him, and look away 2 seconds too late, so he knows you were looking at him. Then, you need to talk to him, and like be a little obvious. But not too obvious. Just be a girl!





That worked for me last time :D
i have two words for your friend...playful flirting! like if he catches her staring she can blow him a kiss then laugh. or she could walk past him and say ';you look pretty today!'; it's flirty but still friendly and not too over the top. and it shows confidence which guys love
flirt with him, if he seems like he like you then wait a little bit to let him make his move. but don't wait too long because i waited 10 months for my crush to make his move to find out had liked me the whole time. i regret that.
get her to talk to him.


make him want to be in her company.


get her to tease him.


then she can ask him.


do it on msn or something.


it alwaays seems easier.


good luck!


answer my q please?


xox
Just write him a lil' cute note asking him if he likes you and then put ur name on it and then say somethin like ';meet me at ';';someplace';'; or ';write me bak a lil' note';'; if u like me bak.......... sometimes it works...!!!





Hope It helps.





XoXo %26lt;3
that happen to me once but what I did was ask people around him then I got the courage to ask the guy I was kind of disappointed but still it's better to speak up cause life's too short to worry.
dont be chicken. LIFE TO TOO SHORT! just do it. I hoped i helped! Now can you take the time and help me??http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080731170711AA6Yxwc%26amp;r=w
Walk up to him and say hello how have you been doing....nothing fancy just simple conversation...you don't want to be to strong or too weak...be a friend first and let him know that your interested
She should slow down and let him make the moves. What's the rush? Being desperate is NOT sexy!
i agree with jell life is too short take risks live like theres no tomorrow








[i should take my own advice]
Just tell her to call. You never know...
what do you have to lose?


live it up!


:]
  • black lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment