Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need advice...Guys please help me on this...Girls can to...anyone...please?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for about 4 months. We got into an argument last night. We are both going through SO much. Last night he told me some things that was going on and I listened and when he asked for my advice I gave it. When I started talking about my issues he said ';Get over it!'; Why is it guys can't show true emotions. The only emotion I have ever seen a guy show is anger. I know he is going through a lot. So am I. So is everyone else. Right now every human being needs someone to lean on. I am here for him...but I am starting to wonder if he is there for me. I sit here and open my self up. Making my self vulnerable and all I get is ';Get over it.'; Could he show some compassion? Can he at least pretend to care? What should I do? What should I say to him? I am completely confused on the subject.I need advice...Guys please help me on this...Girls can to...anyone...please?
Tell him how you feel... ask him to listen to you and be there for him because YOU have been there for him... make him understand that once you're together you should both respect eachother equally...





answer mine :) ??





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>I need advice...Guys please help me on this...Girls can to...anyone...please?
I understand you dear. My boyfriend thinks I'm dramatic and that I always cry for everything. This has happened many times and I'm tired of his BS. I'm thinking about breaking up, I don't want a guy who doesn't care about a my feelings. It's not worth it.
try saying the same to him and see how he likes it. He asked you for advice, so you gave him some. Tell him that the world isn't all about him and that there are other people that need help and advice and someone to lean on. Tell him to straighten out or get lost.
So you know. Talking to you that way in general in unacceptable. When you open up to your boyfriend he should be there just as much as you for him.





Talk to him about it and see why he was angered about it.





Don't worry as well. Not all boys are egotistical pigs only showing anger. You will find alot of men that care just as much as you do.





Sorry i couldn't help more
Well, here is it, I'm going to sound like a Bible thumper...





I think God is the only one we can truly lean on, people disappoint. God can handle our problems!





Good luck!





p.s. I catch myself being in the ';get over it'; catagory sometimes, as females we just want support, but guys want to help us and fix things. Maybe what you shared was something he didn't feel he could fix, so he didn't know how to listen and give support. You could talk to him about it, and tell him what you were really hoping for - support and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment