Thursday, July 29, 2010

I kno i ask alot of questions but this one i would like some guys advice on?

okay there is this guy at my school... and he started talkin to me first and ever since the first time we talked i cant stop wanting to talk to him.... i kno he is gonna be more comfortable around his friends but sumtimes he will justt look at me and then look away which is kinda like i would or he will look around the room and just happen to see me which i also do l0l... now he will sit there and look at me or glance at me but he wont say anything and i dont know what to do about it... usually a guy will like me or start talking to me and then all of a sudden not talk to me anymore and i think its my fault because i may make things awkward.... i just dont kno what to do and im not even sure that this guy likes me or not.. my friend said to just go for it and what do i have to loose.. but i dont know what to do and i dont want to make things awkwars well any help would be real helpfull i will pick best answerI kno i ask alot of questions but this one i would like some guys advice on?
i think you should just take matters into your own hands. i've learned, if you want something, you just have to kind of go for it. and your friends right, you have nothing to loose.





whether you dont know if he likes you, theres no harm in talking to him. be easy about it. don't think about it too much. the more you plan on what to say or try not to be awkward you probably already doing so. no offense.





so the next time you see him, go up to him. ask him how his weekend went or what hes doing the next. or maybe you can ask him what his holiday plans are.





stay calm, be you, and forget to breathe and you'll do great!I kno i ask alot of questions but this one i would like some guys advice on?
guys HAVE to stare when they like a girl. Seems like you got him hooked juliette. wink at him during class%26amp; see his expression%26amp; then smile %26amp; after glass just give him a hi%26amp; walk away. GRADUALLY,pick up the convo like something you have in commen. Like wow i hate this class? anything. if its to ackward it might not be meant to be?
the next time you talk to him, ask him about this situation. get his thoughts. if he laughs it off or does something stupid, let it all go, but if he takes it seriously, then go for it
He's just shy. Go talk to him. What's the worst that could happen. Once you get the conversation flowing... you'll know weather or not he likes you. Ask him about a class, or a teacher or to help with some math problems... or ask him if he watched a popular t.v show last night. Just some conversation ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment