Thursday, July 29, 2010

Need some advice on online dating with older guys.?

How do I tell him no?


Help Please! My two friends BOTH love me!?


I'd just like some advice...what you'd do if you were and personal experience would be nice too. Please don't be too judgmental.


I met them both on the internet.


We all talk all the time. On the phone..webcam..texting.


I'm thirteen and I really love the second friend. We are like totally on the same page as each other. Sometimes he annoys the hell out of me but I love him just the same. We really are perfect for each other.





First friend told me he loved a few days ago.


He is eighteen.


I've known him for five years.


He lives an hour away.


He has loved me for three years.


I don't love him back.





Second friend told me he loved me around Thanksgiving.


He is sixteen.


I've known him for three years.


He lives a half hour away.


He has loved me for six months.


I love him back.





They are like brothers and they've been friends for a very long time. I don't know what to say to the second friend with out hurting him. I really don't want to come in between their frienship either.


Thank you for taking the time to read this and to respond.Need some advice on online dating with older guys.?
I'm also dating an older guy and I know his brother is so in love with me. The younger one is hotter. But i think the older one is better for my reputation.Need some advice on online dating with older guys.?
You have to tell the older one that your too young to date an 18 year old, he should know better, the sixteen y o is ok I suppose, he shouldnt be telling you things like this but should see you simply as a sister.
You're going to get someone thrown in jail and ruin their life forever as a sex offender. STOP.





The 18 year old is disgusting for trying to take advantage of you. They might be filling your head up so they can meet you and attack you.
LMFAO to Dont taze ..that was funny .





how did you get in such mess anyways?





if you don't want to come in between their friendship


then don't get with neither. simple.
Hun, these guys could be sexual predators. Please stop talking to them. Online sexual predators do pretend to be teens to lure teens.
okay, let me see...


this eighteen year old has loved you since you were ten? there is something seriously wrong with this. you should probably stop.
Hi, I'm Chris Hansen from Dateline NBC.





I'd like you to have a seat.
I would not be online dating. Wait until your 25!
I think you being 13 and having 2 guys who claim they love you and they are both older. I think they are looking to get laid. No 18 year old should ever want to hook up with a 13 year old it is wrong. I question his judgment. The 16 year old also is too old for you. You may be at the same maturity level but the fact remains is he is 16. He is most likely in grade 10 or 11 and you are probably grade 7 and when you think about it that way he is way ahead of you. If you do not want to come in between them tell them both you can not be with either one because someone would get hurt.
Tell the first guy.


You do know that it's illegal for an 18 year old and a 13 year old to be involved in anything sexual (not saying you will be) because you're a minor. And anyway. You don't like him, just say ';I'm not interested in a relationship sorry'; or whatever.





By the way, the word ';love'; goes way beyond. I had the same situation, but my first guy understood that I wasn't interested in him, and now we're good friends.





Just be honest and don't beat around the bush; guys only think in a straight line, so be direct (but not blunt or tactless)
No, no, no, no, no. 13?? That is wayyy too young to be online dating. ESPECIALLY 16 and 18-year-olds. No offense, but why would an 18-year-old have any interest in a 13-year-old? That's wrong. Not only wrong, it's ILLEGAL. Do your parents know about these people?





Also, you don't really know them. You know how they act virtually, not in person. Those things are completely different. Stories like this are always, always the same. ';I met this guy online, and sure he's a bit older, but he completely understands me and no one else does.'; No, he doesn't. He's faking it, trying to get closer to you. That's when people get hurt. Then people think, ';No one else would understand our relationship... I really love him and I don't want my parents to get in the way, so I'll keep it a secret...'; THAT'S when things go bad.





You may feel like you know these guys, but you don't. And for five years? You started online dating when you were seven? Something isn't quite matching up here...

No comments:

Post a Comment