Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My head is still spinning! Im in shock please i need as much advice as possible..what do you guys think?

ok basically me and my now ex found out i was prego on fathers day. He went to the pool while I was at work and he met a female there (who is 20 yrs old and just got out of prison for dealing meth, she has no job no car no nothing) and basically did nothing but lie to me that entire week and sneak around with her (I later found out he slept with her in his car in a parking lot when he said he had to go save her 14 yr old sister from being raped and kissed me said he loved me and hed be home in a little bit). Friday the 26th he moved out to go be with her..and he still lied and said he was going to go out of state and be with his family. I found him that night and he wouldnt face me. (if it was really all worth it why couldnt he face me? atleast tell me the truth but when i talked to him earlier that day he still swore he hadnt touched her) He had someone else give me back his cell phone and he just yelled at me to leave (it was a complete crack shack hillbilly trailor park -10 dogs tied to the trees and everything) I dont understand why or how he could do this to me. He hasnt contacted me since (the police were called and they told him not to conact me or come near my home again) The baby was his idea. Our relationship was perfect before that week. We had a house jobs and a baby on the way. When I got his cell phone back I read the texts between him and her and on the 2nd day of knowing him she said she was falling in love with him! This girl is complete white trash and obviously has no respect for anyone. (i met her at the pool one day and she swore there was nothin going on and that she wasnt attracted to him at all and i told her i was carryin his child -after i got the phone bill i went through it and saw that she first texted him and texted him the entire time she was tellin me she didnt like him) Im so confused ...Im in shock, so is my family as everyone thought he was as close to perfect as you can get. His brother even couldnt believe he did this. I dont understand any of this and I dont know what to do. I dont want my child around him and especially that girl he ran off with. Do I go after him for child support? and let him be around my child (which he said the thursday night before he left was a mistake -he was with her when he said it and I think he was just trying to be a hard a** because again hes always wanted a baby) or just let it go and be a single mom ...





Oh and PS Im considered high risk due to blood clots and I have to stay calm and take meds and he knew this before we even decided to have a baby and he swore to me hed take care of me


oh and he also cleaned out my bank account on the tuesday night/wednesday morning after he met her and apparently spent it on her so should i sue him for that? also he had a lease agreement with my mom (the house is in her name) for proof of address should i have her sue him for that? around 5500My head is still spinning! Im in shock please i need as much advice as possible..what do you guys think?
I would take that f**ker for every penney I could get. This guy made a human being and he is as responsible for this baby as you are. He would be a crappy example for a father. Good riddance.My head is still spinning! Im in shock please i need as much advice as possible..what do you guys think?
You need to forget about him and focus on you and your baby. More than likely he's doing meth too. You and your baby don't need that kind of life.


I'm sorry about your health condition. I hope you have family who will help you during your pregnancy. Even though he wanted a baby and now that you're pregnant he's skipped out you still have a little miracle growing inside you who will always love you no matter what.


Even though you are hurting right now it's better you find out what he's really about now than later.


He can't clean out your bank account unless his name is on the account too.


Good luck hon! You may not see it now but it'll all work out for the best in the long run.





Edit: If you don't want him involved in the baby's life then don't put his name as the father on the birth certificate. If he's involved in your baby's life he will take your baby to that crack ridden trailer park. Not the best place for a baby.
Why would you ever decide to have a baby if it were a health problem for you? And to trust a guy you didn't know that well, too?





How did he get to clean out your bank account? Did he take your debit card? And did you give him your pin number?





You are not married so you could have charges placed for theft if you did not give him your card or tell him he could use it. However, if you were living with him at the time, the police may ignore that as it is a domestic dispute and retaliation for his behavior.





As to your mother, that is her business if she owns the house and if he signed a lease. Maybe you need to go back with Mom and rent out the house to someone else.





As to child support, yes, he is responsible, but I doubt you will get anything unless he gets more responsible.





If he is the father of the child, and you go after him for childsupport, and even if you don't, he could sue for visitation and might receive it as the father of the child. But not if he is a crack head or not as likely.





You need to decide what you want. Can you safely have this child? If you wish to you may place the child for adoption when it is born or keep it. Decide in the best interest of the child. You might have to have his signature as well to give it up.





Good luck in making good decisions for a change as to what to do at this time.





Good luck.
You have to sue him and file for child support. It sounds like he wont fight for visitation rights but if he does tell the judge the situation and make sure its documented that the woman he is with went to jail for dealing. Get your money back and make sure he pays for this child ...that alone will take stress off of you.Then be a happy single mom! It's hard put think of the millions of women out there doing it and that have did it. Stay strong.
OK, I only picked up this post because I thought it was about vertigo, but I am a counsellor so reading your story concerns me.





Ask yourself these questions, do you want this man as your baby's role model? Do you think that you deserve to have a relationship with a man that cheats on you and steals your money? Do you want your baby to spend weekends with him and his drugged up girlfriend? I am sure the answer is 'no'.





I'm not sure about the whole 'suing' thing I live in Australia and we don't really do that! You do however, have the most important job to do and that is look after yourself and your baby and be the best role model and Mum possible.
Well your choices are really only abortion, adoption, or single mom. This guy will be gone by the child's first birthday, I can guarantee it. You can take him for child support, but a loser like that won't have to pay much. A couple hundred bucks a month maybe. Which won't cover daycare even. So you'll be on state assistance and/or struggling to make ends meet for the next 18 years. I'd reconsider this whole thing if I were you.
You need to get a bulldog of an attorney. I'm a man too, but listen, you need to bend this guy over.





Keep the kids away from him if he's doing or selling meth. Make sure you gather evidence of him doing meth. Maybe you gather evidence and information before you drop the atom bomb through your attorney.





It sounds like there's zero chance of reconciling, if what you've said is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment