Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Guys? Gurls? please read this and give me some advice please!?

Okey so i hang around a lot of juniors and im a freshman girl. and they are all guys. but they are the goood kind of people. THey get good grades, they are very kind, they treat me with the utmost respect and they are sooo nice. I feel i should be hanging out with people my own age but they are soo nice i dont want to not be friends with them. they make me feel special and good about myself. I feel that im rly cool to hang out with the older kids. not like it makes a difference but it really makes me feel good. but i like hanging around them. SHould i hang out with people my own age? i have girls that i hang around that are my own age but guyS? And what if i develop a crush on one of these guys???? help pleaseGuys? Gurls? please read this and give me some advice please!?
Well, you don always haf to hang out with them, maybe a lil mix because i do that sometimes and hang out with sophmores and seniors when i was a freshmen. now i am a junior and i hang aroun with both upper and lower class to get to know everyone in each grade. I can help them and the upper class can help me. So depends on you, if you want to stay with the juniors, you should have some of your girls hang out with you, either way, you can decide on what is better for you..

No comments:

Post a Comment