Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Advice on finding someone from girls and guys?

I'm a 23 yr old grad student. I have an ok job that I work at while going to school. I have a nice new car, don't smoke, drink, or mess with any drugs. I have a nice personality and can be really funny. However, the only thing I am missing is that right girl. I am not looking to find someone to marry, but find someone to date and possibly be with in a relationship. However, it seems like all that I find is married or too young girls.


Where can I find someone that would like a guy that isn't a thug, but a young, highly educated professional with a bright future that is just looking for someone to get to know and go from there. It seems impossible at times.


At my main job, everyone there is quite a bit older than me. At my Saturday(part time) job at Macy's everyone's either high school age or nearly my parents'. I don't live in a huge city with tons to do, either. After working 2 full time jobs to save up and pay for school this past fall (07), it seems hard to get back into the gameAdvice on finding someone from girls and guys?
you sound like the perfect guy to me! I donno how you cant find an awesome girl!Advice on finding someone from girls and guys?
dude u shulda been thinking about that in college or hs even.....but dunt give up im sure theyre sum juicy girl grad students? mmm best of luck

No comments:

Post a Comment