Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Advice on This Girl I Really Like! Guys and Girls Help?

I like this girl, we went out on our first date but she didn't want to come alone, she came with some friends, same as me! we hold hands in the theatre but she didn't want a kiss or anything like that! I really like this girl but I don't know, it's like I have to say hello every time I see her in messenger and stuff... I say like '; your really pretty in this pic and she's like ';Thank youuu XD'; so I don't know. I want to make her my girlfriend this upcoming friday that I'm gonna play with my band! Right before I get on stage or after! but I don't know if she is that interested in me or I don't know... I don't wanna screw things up with her or anything because i really like her, she does want to go out with me again but I'm confused, should I ask her to be my girlfriend, or ask her if she is interested the same as me?


some tips please!


Thanks to all in Advance!Advice on This Girl I Really Like! Guys and Girls Help?
Hey:)


First off i'm a girl and I really like this guy who does the same stuff you do to me. He always tells me I'm pretty in my pictures and in person. I always just say thanks because I never know how to answer showing how I really feel. If this girl hung out with you with her friends she probably does like you ad she's just nervous. Try not going to such a public place for the first time that way she won't be embarrassed around strangers. I think you should tell her that you like her first (not ask her out right away) Then she can tell you how she feels. Maybe she feels the same way. I wish the guy I liked would just tell me he liked me. So i'm sure she likes you, any guy who flatters a girl will make a girl happy. She is probably just to shy to express her emotions.Advice on This Girl I Really Like! Guys and Girls Help?
No offense, but it is no use fretting about it. If she wants to go out with you again, it is likely she likes you a bit. Ask her out to some places and get to know her better if you like. I think you should ask her out though, I mean, there's no harm in trying. If she says know, it doesn't mean you can't still be friends. If she tells you that she doesn't want to be your friend after you ask her out, then she isn't really worth the time.
Just ask her if she is interested! From the way you describe it, it seems like she does like you, and if she wants to go on another date then go for it! Just because you didnt kiss on your first date doesnt mean that she doesnt like you it just means that she was unsure and didnt know enough about you! Go for it!
go ahead ask her and I would do it after u go on stage with yur band


if she says no then tell her it's alright maybe it would just be better if we were friends act strong it will be ok there are plenty of girls out there and one is bound to like you maybe that girl isn't the one





I Wish You Luck Though


:D
ask her to be your girlfriend. shes probably the conservative shy kind that doesnt always kiss on the first date. if you really feel that she likes you...GO FOR IT! if you dont your gonna be stuck with ';if then maybes'; seriously dude ask her. even if she says no? whoooo cares? theres PLEEENTY of fish in the sea
you're rushing.


just take it a little bit slower.





talk to her a lot. and start callingheron the phone.


do not let the phone calls get awkward.


make her laugh A LOT.


and then in about a couple of weeks, if it seemslike shelikes you, ask her.


then wait a couple days and ask her out.


she didn't want to kiss because it was too soon.


=)


hope I helped!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…
Hmm..does seem a lil confusing. It could mean anything but if shes willing to hold your hand than she must be interested. Next time u take her out make sure its just u 2. Dont bring friends along cuz that just shows that u guys are really nervous and scared. I say let her know how u feel and see what she says and base that on wanting to make her ur gf or not. good luck
Okay, bro, you gotta keep it chill. Just go up to her, look her deep in the eyes, and tell her that you can't stop thinking about her. If she seems happy, then you can proceed to ask her out. Suavely stroke your hair, and subtly ask ';So i herd u liek buttsecks?';
maybe she doesnt want to kiss on the first date? just ask her out AFTER the show because if she says no you will be bummed. if you held hands thats good. wait why would you even try to kiss her if you arent even going out?! what is she a whore?
I think she only wants to be your friend but then again i might be wrong since guys and girlz dont really hold hands if there friends so maybe she likes you. Just ask her out and if she says no then who cares go on with life she will still be your friend trust me.
while you were in the theatre yal were holding hands so if she ain't let go of your hand then my guess is that she likes you. I think you should go for it.Let her know what you are about. Or just ask her how she feels about you.
How old are you.








But (Im a girl) When a girl holds a guys hand in that sort of situation, it usually means a crush..





Whats there to loose ask her out..








In person, e-mail/text is a no no.





Hopefully that helped. I've never been asked out. But... lol.
she might not have wanted to kiss you because there were a lot of people around. just go for it! you'll regret it if you don't at least try. good luck :D
flirt some more and then read the signs, like if she flirts back then she likes you but you also cant ever really tell with girls cause she might be shy so you just have to take the chance and aask her out .
well you should probably start off by just asking her what she really thinks about you and if she says that she has feeling that are similar to yours then you can ask her to be ur gf.
well she likes you..i know that if i went with a person to a movie i know that i would have to be interested..id ask her out...
Maybe she is shy and doesn't want to be alone with you. Please answer mine! http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090615194451AA8bnSs%26amp;r=w
There's a good chance that she likes you. Make a move and ask her! :)
haha heehehhehahhaha HO
well...seems insecure. i think you should ask her whatever you think you should ask and START OFF SLOW. from holding hands to hugs and then to kisses. she will feel much comfortable by then
go for it :)


she probably is in to it just as much as you are but doesn't want to open up so fast soooo. yeah.
ask her if she's interested in you and if yes ask her.
Sometimes girls need a little time. Wait a little bit and don't go to fast. talking and Communication is the best.
if she went on the date with you then she probably likes you. just go for it and ask her.
stop thinking about it so much, it shows and makes you seem insecure.
Why don't you tell her?





WHat if she dies tomorrow?


(not saying that she will)





What's the worst she can say, no?





Show your love today, man.
Sounds like she's pretty into u! I say go 4 it ! XD good luck!
ask her dont be afraid if she sais know dont get depressed move on.
Go for it!





You have to take chances in life!
well if u really like her u should ask her 2 go out with u
just ask her out and dont seem to ancxious
  • natural facial
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment