Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hey guys, need some advice ?

I like this girl, she is my best friend.She likes me very much.She is open to share any of her feelings to me. she is my classmate. from the past few days I'm attracted towards her. My friends say I'm attracted to her, very much attached to her. sHe went to her hometown for week and i am feeling lonely like never before. I don't want to ruin our friendship by saying i love her or i have crush on her. what is the best i can do for this girl ? how can i make this relationship go ahead? what do i do now








help needed i am desperate need to of some smart and genuine adviceHey guys, need some advice ?
Have patience %26amp; please don't come across as desperate or needy. For some reason that scares us gals away.


Be kind %26amp; be friendly %26amp; give it time.Hey guys, need some advice ?
stay a good friend to her,and always be there for her,and listen to her and just enjoy your time with her.You never know,she might have the same feelings for you too,but in the meantime be good friends and let that grow ,but during that you can show your romantic feelings to her in eye contact and listen to her heart,look in her eyes,try to see how she feels,and if you feel it is right then tell her how you feel.





but remember,don`t wait forever !





good luck
Don't listen to that idiot.


The best thing you can do is just be a good friend. Chances are, if you too are really good friends, you've already been put in the friend zone, and no-one gets out from there.





Be there for her like other friends can't, and let her know without using words.

No comments:

Post a Comment