Tuesday, November 22, 2011

GUYS ONLY! Please give me some advice for meeting guys and getting them interested in dating...?

I haven't had much luck lately. I guess I'm a little shy and just don't know what to talk to guys about. I know I'm not ugly, and I think I'm pretty funny, so what's the deal? Any tips would be greatly appreciated. I'm in University and am 18 years old.GUYS ONLY! Please give me some advice for meeting guys and getting them interested in dating...?
Hey there! well, you gotta go forward urself. Build a little self confidene, but approach da ryt guy! Start a conversation thats going to tingle his senses and make him feel excited about being wid u.. guys lyk me get turnd on to those who approach by themselves and indicate at least a little. And anyway, most guys would be grateful for a gal 2 approach them- jst rmemba, choose da ryt 1...GUYS ONLY! Please give me some advice for meeting guys and getting them interested in dating...?
SPORTS


HUNTING


TRUCKS


BEER


WOMEN
Just make yourself available, go to places around campus, get involved in a club at your university. Go to the gym. Or even better just go up to a guy you like. I would love to have a girl come up to me and ask me out. I am tired of having to make the move!
Just smile at the guys you like. One of us will take the hint.
Talk to more guys. You going to be waiting a long time if you don't take some inuititive. Make friend with guys your interested in than drop some hints and wait for them to ask you out. Don't become agressive, and don't be so shy anymore. The problem with girls is they wait for the perfect guy to come and they never do go out and get 'em.
stop being so damn desperate and that will surely work.

No comments:

Post a Comment