Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Guys: i need advice!!!!!! please help?

My ex-bf and I ended our relationship in the begging of Sept, mainly b/c he said i was “getting mad to easily about small things” and because he started liking a girl named Kelly. We ended up not talking for a whole month (like we’d only say hi or smile in the hallway at school if we saw eachother). I texted him last week, we texted alittle but he didn’t talk that much.This past weekend was homecoming (he went with Kelly), but now they don’t like each other and don’t talk as much. He said hi and asked me to dance so I thought “this is a step up” (because I never stopped liking him, i’ve been wanting him back). But then later I saw him dancing with his other ex-gf Allie, so I was afraid that he liked her again..But my friend that has cheer with Allie said that the day before homecoming, she said that she has no feelings for him at all.





What should I do? Other people said to make the first move but I don’t know what to do!!!!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!Guys: i need advice!!!!!! please help?
Find yourself a real man. One that will cherish you. Not some dumb fool that prances from girl to girl. Either he doesn't know what he wants or he is looking for an easy hop in the sack with someone. Forget him. Find somebody decent.Guys: i need advice!!!!!! please help?
Well, im a girl and I think you should leave this dude alone. He`s confused and on top of that, making bad decisions along with not telling you who he talks to and doesn`t talk to. Move on girl, and trust me, you find other guys. Hanging around this guy will be a very confusing rollercoaster and he possibly might try playing out on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment