Tuesday, November 22, 2011

ADVICE PLEASE!!!!!! GIRLS would you be offended? GUYS should I do this??

I went on a casual informal first date with a girl I never met from my college. It went well and she IMed me and said we should hang out again. I called her and asked her to dinner and she said yes. We went to dinner and had a good time again. I didnt kiss her or anything because I wanted her to feel more comfortable with me. I can tell that she definitely likes me though. Were going on a third date in a few days to a scenic area. I really like her and I want to kiss her at the top of the mountain. Is this out of line on a third date? Girls would you be offended?ADVICE PLEASE!!!!!! GIRLS would you be offended? GUYS should I do this??
its the third date right? i think it would be ok. its good that you care what she wants and don't just assume she's ok with it. good luck with her, and rock on! =)ADVICE PLEASE!!!!!! GIRLS would you be offended? GUYS should I do this??
Kissing on the third date is totally fine. But dont go overboard ..if you know what i mean ;-]
No i wouldnt be offended at all, i would definitely kiss back and at the top of the mountain is a perfect spot and the perfect time....it would be so romantic, atleast to me it would be. I think you will be fine and it wont be out of line. good luck and dont worry, she'll like it.
i personally think its soo romantic to kiss a girl at the top of the mountain on ur 3rd date. =)
no i wouldnt be offended god me and my bf made out the second day =p maybe just a peck incase she doesnt want the make out thing yet or just kiss her cheek
i think you can always gave it a chance if you have been on 3 dates already im sure if you think you the kiss me vibe go for it
I say you should DEFINATELY kiss. I f she likes then you know it is ok to kiss her. But if she does not then just lay off. Oh and just give her a little kiss on the cheek. I would not be offended by this.
no. as your walking hold her hand.if she doesnt move it or pull away then you got the green light.
if she's really into you, and you like her, WHO CARES! you want to give her a kiss, GO FOR IT! third date is fine (i kissed my girlfriend on our first date, but then agian, i dont like to follow the rules, and she loved it) . word of advice though, dont take it further than a kiss. reason being is because, it'll build up anticipation and romance. it'll make her want more. keep it cool 'till your sixth date.





Good Luck!
3rd date, not at all offended. she is still dating you so she must feel something for you. Give it a try, it sounds very romantic.
Kiss her earlier or the cheek or something and if she doesn't mind then go right ahead
in my opinion i think that is real romantic.but be a gentleman ask her if it would be ok if you kiss her.she probably wants to kiss you too but is waiting for you to make the first move. good luck.
I think you should definately move in for the kiss. Choose your moment well and move slow. I hope all goes well.
John, if the moment is right you will know it... don't stress so much about it... years from now your going to get a good laugh out of this... silly
if i liked someone and some kissed me i woulnd't be offended... i would take him to the bedroom lol
Of course we would not. That is so romantic.
GO FOR IT! she will absolutly love it. that is so sweet.
if she really likes you then just go for it. but if it seems like she just wants to get over a guy, or just wants something like maybe a one night stand. then just leave her.
It would be romantic. Not offensive
no that would be so romantic!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment