Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Guys: WHAT DOES HE MEAN?10 POINTS FOR UR ADVICE! PLEASE HELP!!!?

On our date he asked me if I think he is more interesting now than 3 days ago when we met in the club.





Is he asking me if I am interested in him? Or is it something else?


What do u think?





I know I posted this question before but I only got 1 response. I need more.





Thanks.Guys: WHAT DOES HE MEAN?10 POINTS FOR UR ADVICE! PLEASE HELP!!!?
well it seems he is asking if you like him... He wants to know if you acutally like his personality or if you dont want to talk to him anymore. I think you should tell him how you feel so he knows because he is definitely interested. It seems like he wants to know if he is boring you or if you enjoy talking/hanging out with him.Guys: WHAT DOES HE MEAN?10 POINTS FOR UR ADVICE! PLEASE HELP!!!?
yes simply he is..
Seems to me that this guy is insecure if he is seeking your approval so openly as that, rather like a small child who needs assurance from his mother that he is a good boy.
he is just asking if you are more into him then when you first met


like do you think ';it'; is going somewhere
hmm.. i think he is interested in you. :)
yes I think he does
Well since it's your first date, he is probably asking how he did. You were able to get to know him more so he is asking how you think of him and if your interested or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment