Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Guys plz... all ur answers welcome girls i need serious advice?

My boyfriend loves to make jokes and sometime i dont exactly find his jokes to be very funny...for instance he'll say we're not dating if i bring up a memory and atart it with since we've been together... He also doesn't tell me he misses me and he loves me as much as he used to. Could this be because he doesn't anymore or just to keep me interested?Guys plz... all ur answers welcome girls i need serious advice?
Not knowing the guy it's hard to say for sure. However, I would guess that he doesn't know the jokes are hurting your feelings (which you need to tell him) and the i-love-yous and whatever is because he's gotten comfortable with you and doesn't feel the need to prove it anymore. So if these are the only things wrong I would try not to worry. HOWEVER. If there are other things wrong too then these things can be a symptom. Basically, by themselves they're not a big deal, but compounded with things like being more distant, breaking plans, not wanting to see you as much, just acting weird around you, picking fights, staying angry longer, etc...be careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment