Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Guy advice please? I need help in getting a gorgeous guy!?

I am so tired of all the drama that comes with boys.... I need help with finding out what to do... I mean I love texting my guy buddies but there is this one guy I have a huge crush on and I need some help...I am a litttle shy but can be out going at times....I want him to notice me more. What can i do to help? I talk to him a lot but usually i dont know the right thing to say!Guy advice please? I need help in getting a gorgeous guy!?
Dry hump his leg like a poodle. You don't have to say a word. He will be yours forever.Guy advice please? I need help in getting a gorgeous guy!?
Step one you need to flirt with him. Compliment him, guys like that. Step two, get to know him know what he likes and what he doesn't. Step three, ask him to do stuff, if he says no, then wait a bit before you ask him. Don't seem desperate!
  • natural facial
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment